Annabeth

Percy and Ryan were fighting like demons.Sparks flew as they clashed their swords together.Percy was an excellent fighter.He doged every blow that Ryan tried to land on him.Percy to landed some hard blows himself out of rage.He threw the son of Apollo off balance.

Annabeth had to put a stop to this.Percy started to strangle Ryan while he was down.Annabeth screamed." Percy STOP!" Percy landed a karate kick right at Annabeth's ribcage.She flew back and let out a stifle cry as she felt her ribs crack.Hazel had come to Annabeth's side.She fed her some ambrosia and nectar.

Annabeth looked at Percy with a look of shock.Then her shock turned to curiosity as she looked at Percy. His face...It looked exactly like how it looked like in Tartarus when he controlled that acid.Annabeth started to panic as Ryan turned blue."I have to stop him" Annabeth said weakly.

"You have been injured badly.I'll go" Just as Hazel said it a arrow whizzed pass her face and it cut Percy's left cheek.The cut wasn't brutal but enough to startle him.A bang of memories flooded into Annabeth's mind.She looked at Percy with his cut cheek.He know looked so much like Luke Castellan."Frank!" Percy shouted.So glad you could join us.He punched Ryan in the face really hard. "Stop!" Annabeth was having a mental breakdown now.Her body was trembling.She felt lifeless.Frank shot another arrow but this time it hit Percy in between his chest.The arrow had gone in deep.Percy coughed out blood.His knees buckled and he blacked out."No...NO!" Annabeth ran to Percy's side.He still had a pulse but it was slowing.His body was shaking violantly.A dark voice came from behind Annabeth." He was meant to die.He is not part of the prophecy." Annabeth looked back and saw Nico Di Angelo twisting his skull ring.