Percy

The next morning was a disaster.
Where the hell is my cabin? He asked one of the little kids who had come to wake him up for breakfast. He thought he was twelve again,when he woke up in the Hermes cabin. Something was definitely wrong when he couldn't find his Minotaur horn.
Later on, campers had started spreading rumours about the night before. Some of the guys told Percy that he was...dancing like a maniac or something? He didn't know what happened but he was pretty sure that he saw the son of Apollo shadow travel.
The son of Apollo.
The god of the sun.
The Sun.
Mr. Sun,Sun,Mr Happy Sun.
Okay maybe he had been dancing.
Percy's mind went completely blank,after some sunny swords clashed. He felt like Zeus had beat him to death with his lightning bolt. Why?
A flash of some chick popped into his mind like bubblegum . She had dark hair,freckles,tanned skin,and a mischievous look,which was definitely familiar.
AND- he glared into his reflection that morning. If things weren't so tense around him,he wanted God dang answers on why there was a silver stub sticking out of a bloody wound that he had unknowingly stung so badly with soap that morning.
ALSO- why he had a scar down his face,like Luke Castellan, also like that she-devil in the vision he had. In that ten second slideshow,two images flashed that was enough to make him stop to slam his face in a wall.
In the first image,Percy was sword fighting the girl in the camp arena,sword to sword,and then it changed. He and the others were waving her off at the camp borders....after hugging her...just two weeks ago...when a flash...Then he had to remember something horrible.
"ANNNABETH!" he screamed,storming out of the cabin.