Nico

Nico was drained. He had to shadow travel 6 demigods to Boston, half asleep, and Leo was the one to fainted.
What the heck did he do?
Anyway, Nico was starting to think-Sky? Whoever he/she/it was, Percy sounded like he was in love with him/her/ it ,storming up and down,throwing a childish tantrum. And Nico guessed that the bubbles around him were part of it.
In his defense, he knew only one definition of "Sky" and he died ages ago. So he didn't get why people were getting hasty here.

Annabeth decided that Sky was just Percy's new imaginary friend, because Percy had given up finding friends who were on the verge of death. Percy got even more riled up, cussing his heart out. Leo groaned on the ground like a cat choking on a fur ball.

Nico looked at his partner in faint. 'Dude, stop being a girl and get up. Percy for Hades Sake, before I smite your nuts out, shut up and explain who Sky is."
Nico's words actually made Percy zip it( he probably used his nuts a lot). Leo crawled over to Nico slowly and gave him a slap on the head. "How'd you like a girl slapping ya'?'

Nico was about to jump on Leo for that, when he smelt something. It smelled sickly sweet. "Fart?" Nico grumbled before he blacked out.