On Hold - Offically Abandoned - Other Information

Hi to you all, new and old readers,

I know some of you have been waiting for the next update, since 2019, others since last month or maybe not at all. I can not promise you an update though.

I decided to not delete this book a long time ago. This was my first real writing experience, my first real OC, who I tried to flesh out and make flawed. So I will not delete it, I will put it aside and on hold.

The book will not be edited or changed,  it will not be up to date anymore. The changes I made previously in the hopes I would get back to writing will be revoked. Please consider this all while reading.

With this, I officially put this book on hold and abandon the further writing of this story, for a unknown amount of time. Something I should have done earlier, really but well you were not the only ones with the hope of me continuing this story.

Thank you for sticking to this story.

Jay

*^*^*^*

The previous Author Note about Woojin still holds the truth in the statement that the 'Eww' comments will be deleted. I get why you make them, I do, but this is a Friendship written before we knew the truth. You can write your opinions about this friendship, but please use words and not just 'Eww'.

I have been inactive in the KPop Community since March last year. I did not know Woojin had been proven and found guilty until today. The decision wether or not to delete the parts he is involved in has not been made yet. However I have decided in the case I continue and pick up writing this story again, I will break off his friendship with Ana.

Those are the most important things you need to know.

*^*^*^*

Written: 14. March 2021

*^*^*^*

Woojin has been proven innocent, which means the previous statement loses parts of its credibility. Then again, there are still more articles speculating about what was going on, than one clear article, telling us 'yes Woojin was in fact proven innocent'.

I did look up wether Woojin was proven guilty or not. Maybe I found wrong information. Maybe the person who informed me had wrong information. We live in a world of Fake News and News-sites we can not trust, but it seems we both have been misinformed. Or maybe I am misinformed now, it is hard to say. After all it is easy to miss a single tree in a forest full of them.

I am trying to say, don't take information offered to you by other people as the truth. Don't believe me when I tell you he was found guilty, but also don't believe me when I say he was found innocent. Make your own picture about the situation, take the time to google the articles, find different sources which have no previous connections. Misinformation does not spread from one place alone, it's the small details left out in an explanation, which shape the bigger frame of a disaster happening.

In other words, don't believe everything written down here as the truth, as a very much not active member of the community, this book and its author notes are very unreliable sources.

This does however not change the fact that I do not know if I will further incorporate Woojin in the story or not. This story is still very much abandoned after all.

*^*^*^*

Written: 16. June 2021