... a mess

unedited

+×+×+×+×+×

Ana and Jaehyun had been back late, so the boys let them sleep in. Even though they all had read the news, they could wait for the truth.

"Wouldn't have guessed that Jaehyun has the gut to tell her." Johnny mumbled to Ten, who nodded in agreement. To the males, the rather slowly evolving crush, had become obvious around new year.

"Do you think they actually kissed or it was a hug and they misinterpreted it?"

"She rejected him."

"How do you know Kun-hyung?"

"You'll know soon enough."

"You're a traitor." Ana said, while rubbing her eyes. When she started to remember who had caught her and Jaehyun hugging, she jumped a bit.

"Oh, you remember." Taeil drawled out, not really happy about the newest scandal at their hands. Especially as it involved his honorary sister.

"Ah, be silent Hyung, not like y'all didn't anticipate this." At the big eyes and some open mouths the girl laughed. "You really thought I am that obvious?"

"No, I just thought you were cruel." Taeyong answered absently. He had the boys manager on the phone, but only listened half heartily.

"Kun isn't wrong, she rejected me."

"Ha! I told you! You all owe me." Kun was ecstatic about the reveal. Not that he wasn't sure, but the boys were all sore losers when it came to bets.

"Why?" Mark didn't understand it. Didn't normally people just go for relationships? And also wasn't Ana the only one without a dating ban?

"That's a trading secret."

"She's gay."

Kun, Ana and Jaehyun looked at each other. The girl glared at both of the boys, while Kun just smiled impishly, Jaehyun just gave a sheepish grin, before becoming serious.

[Taeyong who had left the kitchen area for the time being, almost chocked hoping the manager hadn't heard it. However the man carried on his lecture without even taking a breath.]

"You said that I got to out it when you rejected the first admirer."

"Damn! I had hoped you were to drunk to remember that." Ana sighed, here it went. She was outed as a homosexual in front of her group. What a great way to start into this drama.

"Wait, Noona likes girls?" Jisung looked confused for a second, before being the child he sometimes was. "Does that mean I can like boys? And it's nothing strange?"

"Duhh, state the obviously. " Mark mumbled.

"Aish be quite both of you. And yes Jisung you can like boys." WinWin who sat between the two said. He had kept quite so far, but this was going to be a bigger mess than it needed to be.

Ana who had heard the partly what the two dreamies said started to count the boys. Seventeen, all there, the dreamies sans Mark and Jisung were draped over the couches, so where Jungwoo and Yuta. Taeyong had left the room with the phone, and Taeil, Johnny, WinWin and Ten sat by the dining table. Doyoung whisked around in the kitchen and Kun stood next to her with Jaehyun.

She took a deep breath, "Look, everyone's here. So why not make it offical? I, Ana Jang, like girls, love them even. That's it, no drama, no big secret and no more discussions about it."

"That's it? My dear Ana, you are in big trouble with the company for the whole scandal this news paper caused." Banghyuck had stood in the doorway of the apartment for a while. Only interfering now because he really needed to talk with Ana. They had a whole lot of shit to dig through, to give this a good ending.

"Really? Stand in the door way and wait for me to notice you?" Ana just threw her hand up. Now even her manager knew her sexuality. Not that she minded Banghyuck knowing, but this thing blew up too much for her liking.

"Yeah." He noticed Taeyong having a the phone in his hand and just motioned him to hand the phone over. The boy obeyed, not really in the mood to listen the lecture anymore. "Hello Kang Namoo-ssi. I'll take the situation over, it was just a misinterpretation. Ana and Jaehyun had just hugged eachother, as she comforted him, a family issue I believe. Have a good day."

Ana and the boys stared st Banghyuck as if he was crazy. He had just told the manager and with that SM that the reason for their hug had been a family matter from Jaehyuns side. He had given them a good back up story and made it clear that no one was to know of Ana's sexuality. At least for now.

"I guess now that everything is save and Ana and Jaehyun officially aren't a couple. Can I finally hug you noona?"

"Yeah. You can Chenle."

+×+×+×+×+×

SM-TOWN Statement: (May 2017)

We apologise in the name of Ana and Jaehyun for the outrage they have caused by giving eachother other emotional support.

The picture that had been taken, just after Jaehyun had been informed of a issue that arose in his family. Ana who had been with him the whole evening had hugged him in order to comfort him.

Please refrain from spreading misinformation about a romantic relationship.

SM Entertainment

Comments:

User1: Whoa, that's new, SM giving their idols backup in dating scandals.

User2: Told y'all they ain't dating!

User3: User1, didn't you hear? They had a vLive, and the other members all teased them about the incident.

User4: This shows how hilarious fast one can judge everything the wrong way.

+×+×+×+×+×

I feel like the chapter became a bit messy. I'm sorry for that.