BIO

Stagename: queenFull Name: Jiang Anastasia ElviraChinese Name: (江映月) Jiang Ying YueKorean Name: (지앙소영) Jiang SooyoungNicknames: Ana, Fence Buddy, Lil Sis, Miss TeaD

Stagename: queen
Full Name: Jiang Anastasia Elvira
Chinese Name: (江映月) Jiang Ying Yue
Korean Name: (지앙소영) Jiang Sooyoung
Nicknames: Ana, Fence Buddy, Lil Sis, Miss Tea
D.O.B.: 18.07.1996
Birthplace: Bassecourt, Switzerland
Nationality: Chinese
Ethnicity: Chinese-Korean
(She could chose between Chinese or Korean nationality, when she had her eighteenth birthday)
Western Zodiac: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Blood type: A+
Height: 161 cm
Weight: 53 kg

• was born and raised in Switzerland. Her parents work there for the IT branch of a big company.

• has an older brother ((陈好) Chenhao) and a younger brother ((波霖) Bolin).

• her stage name is inspired by Freddie Mercury, a tribute to him and his bandmates.

• can do the basic of fencing, she also has the green belt in karate, she stopped after traveling to korea.

• queen came to Korea 2013 when she was 17 years old after graduating High School in said year.

• loves to hug people though she always asks first. (Most of the time)

• her dream was to become a MakeUp Artist, but her parents expected of her to at least get an university degree. (She studied economics and design.)

• has the habit of calling all older males 'hyung'. She hates to say 'oppa' and only does it for agyeo.

• friends with Ex-Stray Kids Member Woojin.

• used to work with EXO and Red Velvet, as their stylist, and for a short time as a manager.

• EXO's D.O. was the one who sent in a video of her singing and dancing to the judges for audition. (vLive)

• is close friends with the EXO-M line, (knew about the upcoming lawsuits before everyone else)

• used to visit EXO's dorm a lot.

• befriended Jackson at a show, as he was lost and searching for his group. -> he calls her Fence Buddy

• is the most messy-tidy person in existence.

• doesn't have a pet though if she could chose it would be a snake.

• she plays the piano and the flute, she loves to write lyrics and songs.

• speaks Korean, German, Mandarin, English, French, Japanese, and Thai though she is still learning.

• lives in the WayV dorm. She doesn't share a room.

• a queer queen

*****