Intro

Author's Note:

This work is pure fiction. Queen or Ana, is a product of my fantasy.

I want you to know, that even though this book is based on a lot of research, I took the liberty to tweak a bit around. I don't know the sexualities or genders of the members nor do I assume them. As an author I took it as a part of my freedom to write them in a certain way, which doesn't mean that this is accurate.

The face claim for Ana is Pony, aka Park Hyemin.

You don't have the right to copy any of these scenarios or imagines

You don't have the right to copy any of these scenarios or imagines. These are the product of my fantasy and therefore my intellectual property.
Don't steal it.

Though a little warning before the beginning:
This story contains lgbtq+* characters and relationships. If there are people who can't bear with this fact please leave and don't read any further.

There are sensitive topics such as depression, self harm and mental disorders mentioned or slightly touched upon. Please be careful while reading if these topics can trigger you.

I'd rather have you not read the story, if you can easily get triggered.

I really hope that you all who read this can enjoy this story.

xx Jay