[Requested] Fights

.
.
.

WARNING:
LOTS OF SHOUTING AND LANGUAGE

.
.
.

Requested by not_ur_usual_ofcl

I hope you like it.

+×+×+×+×+×

"YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING OBVIOUS IDIOT!" Haechan screamed at the top of his lungs. Making the atmosphere in the NCT 127 dorm even more tense than it already had been. It wasn't the first time that the two Maknaes and Dream members fought. However it was the first time that Haechan cursed so much.

"ME?! SAYS THE RIGHT PERSON!"

"WHO THE HELL CAN'T SHUT UP GUSHING ABOUT SAME IDOL 24/7?! HUH? YOU'RE SUCH AN ARSEHOLE MARK LEE."

"How long are the they going already?" WinWin and Ana had just come back from the dance studio. Lucas who was the 'newst' part of the NCT family in tow.

"A few minutes, Mark ruffled Haechans feathers somehow and he's cursing since then." Doyoung mumbled. Johnny and Taeyong who sat around the kitchen table, nodded in agreement

"WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE SO MUCH? JUST DON'T LISTEN IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND MY ADMIRATION!"

"I don't give two shits about your admiration, but hell, did you notice? WE DIDN'T FUCKING TALK ALL MONTH LONG! You either ignored me or just gave me some head ups. We hadn't had one normal conversation since you got news that you'll be on a show with him. And then you dare to ask me what's wrong with me and why I've been so distant. You fucking didn't let me talk one sentence with you, and it's so shity, because you're my best friend and I needed you." Haechan was so close to just storm out of the room.

"YEAH? AND WHERE THE HELL DID YOU NEED ME?! YOU SHYED AWAY THE MOMENT I WAS IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU!"

Haechan let out a broken laugh, it hurt so much to fight with Mark. Why? Why was the older so fucking obvious to his feelings? Couldn't he see how much pain he inflicted on him by doing this?

"Just fuck off Mark. You don't even care what this is about, all you care is that your perfect picture stays that way. You don't care shit about my feelings." After a short breath Haechan said. "You don't give a damn that I'm in love with you."

With that Haechan stormed out of the NCT 127 dorm. Leaving Mark in the middle of the open living room, with tears welling in his eyes. Haechan was right, he was an absolute obvious idiot.

"Good Job Mark." Ana said sarcastically. Running after Haechan in the hope that she would find the younger one.

With a tud the boy landed on his knees. Tears streaming down his cheeks. How could he have missed those signs?

"Hey. Mark. Calm down, she will talk to him." Johnny tried to comfort the younger. "You can talk this all out when you're both calm and not ready to kill the other at any given sentence."

"Hyung, it doesn't work that way. I hurt him. I broke his trust and just because we're calm later doesn't mean it will make the things I did and said unhappen. Haechan is such an idiot. Why couldn't he just try to talk to me? It's not as if I don't feel the same way." Mark cried harder and Johnny just sat there, trying to figure out if he understood this the right way. Then he pulled Mark in a close hug, patting him on the back. Haechans last sentence must have hurt deeply if that what Mark just had said was true.

Johnny smiled a bit. Yes, he could've lived without the two fighting for a month, but damn if this wasn't cute. Mark and Haechan crushing on eachother, these two little maknaes. He hoped that Ana was able to get Haechan to talk this out with Mark, they deserved something like a happy ending.