Ana needs parents ASAP

[WRITER:
TEXT MESSAGE]

+×+×+×+×+×+

All the NCT 127 members, including Jungwoo and excluding Ana, sat in the living room having a heated discussion. From which Mark and Haechan didn't understand anything and the rest was too occupied with giving opinions, that they forgot to explain it to them.

"But she needs a female idol to talk to", Yuta tried to argue the case. But before he even could bring another argument, he was interrupted.

"Well then give her to Heechul-sunbaenim, has the same effect."

"No, just no Johnny! She would never stop being sassy if we did that", Taeyong decided and the American groaned.

"What are we even discussing?", Haechan asked for, what felt like the millionth time.

"Ana needs a parent."

"And why not Kun Hyung?", Mark asked now. For him as well as Haechan this whole thing didn't make any sense. Kun already parented Ana if she really acted like a child. Which was so rare that no one really talked about it.

"Because- Actually a good question. Why is Kun out of the race?", Taeil asked. It was just a hilarious to think, that any SM artist would adopt Ana on their free will. That's because they all knew that she was something to handle when she put down the responsibility of being an adult.

"Because said person needs to be older than Ana."

"Because that works so well with her Taeyong-hyung", Doyoung mutterd sarcastically to himself. The leader just glared at him.

"Well come up with a better idea", Jaehyun butted in, even though he didn't take the discussion in anyway serious and neither did WinWin. The two of them just contemplated if they should tell the others that Ana had a parent in the Kpop industry or not.

[WinWin × Jaehyun Chat
Jaehyun:
You think we should tell them anytime soon?

WinWin:
Nahh
Let them discuss
Ana comes home soon anyways.

Jaehyun:
I love the fact they all are kind of soo wrong and soo right at the same time

WinWin:
True
But like how did you figure it out?

Jaehyun:
She kind of told me for no apparent reason.

WinWin:
Such an Ana thing to do.]

"Why not call EXO sunbaenims and ask if they know if she has a Kpop parent? Problem solved.", Jungwoo came up with. Making Johnny face palm.

"We're absolut utter idiots", he (Johnny) declared before grabbing his phone. However WinWin stopped him from making the phone call.

"Don't they have some show or something along the lines? That's why Ana's missing", Jaehyun answered the unspoken question, with a half lie. The show had been filmed in the morning and Ana had went out right after it was finished.

"How do you two always know this stuff?!" Jaehyun and WinWin just gave the other a knowing look and then shook their heads. Taeil just tried to hide his smile knowing exactly who their source was.

"I have to go", Jungwoo suddenly declared and left the living room. When he passed one of the windows that showed the part of the surrounding area he took a sudden halt. "Guys I think you want to see that"

"What?", Haechan and Mark were the first to to arrive, the latter almost ran into Jungwoo.

"Noona is hugging a person and a second person is next to them and... oh shit I'm gonna be late", Jungwoo went out of the apartment to the one next door and in his room to get ready. Leaving the other members sans WinWin, Jaehyun and somehow Taeil, wondering who those two people are.

"I think this whole debate was usless and a waste of time", Yuta said after looking out of the window. "Plus Johnny has won, I see Heechul-sunbaenim down there."

"I swear to god, Ana owes us some explanations", Johnny muttered to himself and Doyoung next to him just snickered.

"Or a Dinner", Jaehyun added.

"I'm for the latter", Mark commented.

"Duhh, I wouldn't be surprised if she knew the whole '97 gang and had their numbers."

"True"

"Why are you always discussing my connections in the kpop idol world?", Ana asked. Having krept up behind the still flabbergasted boys, she had heard the last few titbits of the conversation.

"We don't. We only wanted to find Kpop parents for you." Haechan exclaimed. "Don't look at me, I didn't say you need them."

"Traitor", Johnny mumbled under his breath, making Ana laugh.

"Don't worry, I don't need parents, I've got Heechul and Jackson that have my back. Well Red Velvet and some of the EXO members too, as long there's no food around."

"Noona?" Mark was about to ask something but Ana interrupted him.

"Mark, you, the dreamies and me got a dinner date with Jaemin. So you better get dressed, you too Haechan." With that Ana left the boys in the hallway and went to the NCT U Dorms.

Jaehyun and WinWin just laughed at the other boys rather dumbfounded faces.

+×+×+×+×+×

A/N:

I apologise for the lack of updates. Also I can't say that I will update more frequently from now on.

To those of you who commented on this story so far I appreciate each and every comment, I really do. I just feel too anxious to answer them sometimes.

Also a big thank you to those of you who vote.

I'm thankful for each of you who reads this book. Even if it's silently.

Thank you for the support.

- Jay

Sorry I got a bit emotional.