NCT U

They sat in the practice room. For to Ana an unknown reason, she had training with female as well as male trainees. Right now she just had finished her dance routine with the boys, all of them bowed over a phone or tablet checking if their dance moves were synchronised.

"Aish why is my foot always a second too early?", Ana moaned and hid her face in her hands. She leaned on the person next to her which was Kun. The other Chinese took that as an invitation to hug the girl.

"Let me go, you're all sweaty", she laughed trying to pile out of the hug, not really putting a lot energy into it. "Woojin-ah help me!", she screamed. The younger one looked up and shook his head showing a mischievous smile.

"Sorry Noona, but I think you're more than strong enough to get out by yourself", the younger one and the rest of the boys in the room laughed loudly, even Kun who held Ana.

"I thought you Koreans were all about respecting your elders!", Ana gave up fighting Kun's hug and just hugged the taller boy, sitting on his lap, as the other position became uncomfortable after a while.

"Hey don't hort Ana all for youself, we want hugs too!", Mark complained which made Ana laugh.

"First you don't help me and then you want hugs?! Lee Mark you are walking into your death", with that Ana jumped up giving Kun a light scare before she dove into Marks direction. Mark jumped around the same time as Ana did. He was about to open the door but their manager had already opened it.

As they dashed past by, their trainee manager just chuckled. These two where like cat and mouse but thick as thieves too. "Well if they don't come back on time one of you'll have to make sure that they get the informations.", the rest of the trainees nooded and made a circle around the manager.

"We decided who of you will make the first debut in our new group Neo Culture Technology, short NCT. The whole group consists of different sub-units, which is why there are some of you that will debut more then one time.", the boys nodded their heads. NCT wasn't a new term for any of them. All of them knew that debuting in a boy group in SM from now on only could be in NCT.

"Taeil, Taeyong, Doyoung, Ten, Jaehyun and Mark, who is obviously absent, you're going to the big meeting room. Ana can come too, they're about to decide her stage name. The rest of you go back to training", with that the trainee manager and the named trainees left the room.

Mark and Ana came back into the room mere seconds after the others had left to the opposite direction the two went running. Both having smiles on their faces and water bottles in their hands. They frowned when they saw the rather down faces from the remaining trainees.

"Now that's scary. Okay, either the others had to leave the company which doesn't make sense or they're the first ones to debut", Ana was about to sit down when Kun was shaking his head.

"Mark is also part of it and they're about to decide your stage-", before Woojin could finish Ana jumped into the air an squealed.

"I finally get my stage name!", Ana suddenly hugged Mark next to her. "Oh Sorry, I should have asked. Now come on, you've got a meeting to attend to."

The two dashed out of the room again. This time to the other direction though. Ana laughed happily about getting a stage name. Meanwhile Mark had a sappy grin on his face, feeling giddy about getting the chance to debut.

"We're supposed to come to the meeting room?", Ana asked as she opened the door to the big meeting room, in which she months before had signed the contract as a trainee.

"Jiang Sooyoung-ah and Lee Minhyung-ah, care to explain why you are late?", Sooman-pd sat on his big chair, as always at the end of the table, staring at the two trainees with a stern face. The staff in the room were chuckling. It was no secret that Ana was always late.

Ana gave a quick bow and also pulled Mark down with her. "We went to get some water bottles, but as it seems, it was to the wrong time."

"Both of you take a seat", Sooman-pd's face got a calm look now, after he was told a half lie. "We decided that you Sooyoung-ah, will get your stage name and later on debut in the same group as these boys here."

The boys gaped and Ana just stared at Sooman-pd, she wasn't in any way surprised by the turn of events. It was clear from the moment she signed her Trainee contract that she would debut. It had been a farce, and both Sooman and Ana knew it.

"Can I choose my stage name?", Ana asked, she would make sure to guilttrip the old money hoarders if they didn't allow her to choose her own stage name. Sooman nooded his head, Ana almost gaped, though no one except the boys would have noticed. "I want it to be queen."

She got the wanted reaction. Every head shot up to look in her direction. Some mouths open, others just trying to figure out why the girl chose such a burdening name.

"Why queen?!" Mark scream-whispered.

"It's a tribute to the group for Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor, and John Deacon, and it's a tribute to every girl living. You don't have to be perfect to be a queen", she was challenging every single staff member in the room to say something against her choice. They all kept silent, heads turning to Sooman-pd who just nodded his head in acceptance.

"Welcome to SM Entertainment queen, you'll have a meeting with your personal manager. You'll go over the contract and a member of the legal department will accompany you two.", with a wave of his hand said persons stood up and left the room.

The three walked in silence to one of the smaller meeting rooms on the same floor. "I don't remember your names, which I am sorry for. So, could you please introduce yourself?", Ana scratched the back of her neck. Yes, she was loud. Yes, she could survive embarassing moments. But that didn't mean that she didn't think of it as unprofessional to forget names.

"Well queen, I am Park Banghyuck", said her from now on, personal manager. Ana smiled, hopefully they would get along. But then again, managers had to do stuff in the company's name. So maybe, they wouldn't.

The woman from the legal department smiled too, giving a nod to the other two, "I am Hwang Minji."

"You are the one that helped Kris, Tao and Luhan-", Ana stocked, "wait, why are you here?"

"Minji and me, decided to declare war upon the managers who mistreat the idols, and we believe that you chose this path for the same reason", Banghyuck explained, Minji nodding her head in agreement while he spoke.

"Then let's bring war upon them", Ana announced. This would be their goal, to end the mistreatment in this Entertainment.