#News

Dispatch:

NCT'S Queen and Jaehyun dating!
(May 2017)

Last night the pair had been seen at the Han River. After having a dinner in a small restaurant, they continued to walk along the river. The two also had been caught hugging closely and at some point even kissing.

When they noticed photographers, the couple run away. Though opposite to where the NCT dorms are said to be located.

After asking, some by passers, those mentioned that the pair has had a discussion and at the end both seemed to be crying.

Did they just then confess their love or did the two just have their first big fight?

What do you think about this relationship?

And do you think the members know about this arrangement?

Comments:

User1: Are you kidding? I knew that having a female member would bring scandals, but those two dating? Get your facts right! Queen said it herself, she would never date any of her members.

User2: Yeah because you can trust that girl! I always disliked her and now she even snitches a member? What a....

User3: User2 stop being childish! Duhh, she sees most of them as her siblings.

User4: I don't see why it matters, they wouldn't be that stupid.

User5: what does Jaehyun even see in her she's so ugly!

User6: Duhh, obviously they know, you really think Johnny just step back like that?! Good joke.

User7: User6, you really believe that Johnqueen is true? Wake up, the two are just close friends.

+×+×+×+×+×

Soompi:

Citizen in rage after JaeQueen dating scandal revealed.
(May 2017)

After the breaking news from Dispatch last night the hashtag #JaeQueen went on trending worldwide. While international fans seemed to mostly send supportive messages to the not yet official couple, K-Citizens seemed enraged that SM would allow something like this.

Many users thought that having a girl in a boy group was already risky. Her dating another member would just make the Fandom even more divided than her debut already did.

So far neither SM nor any of the NCT members themselves made a statement to the article. As the group obviously is on their first break this year, citizens shouldn't expect a statement all to soon.

Comments:

User1: I bet SM asks themselves who the hell thought queen would date any of the boys.

User2: Why does everyone make a drama, so far nothing is confirmed.

User3: User2 You don't know if they really ain't dating or if they just lie to keep reputation.

User4: I just want a statement from the two themselves. It has to suck when you go out with eachother and everyone is allowed to bash you for it.

+×+×+×+×+×

A/N:

What is your opinion to this articles?

And what do you think happened that evening?