My first and my last

unedited:

Italics = Chinese

+×+×+×+×+×

"It's out!" Mark ran around screaming the same sentence over and over again. Haechan on the other hand just had hugged the next best member, said member was Yuta. The Japanese hadn't expected to be hugged and froze for the first few seconds, before hugging the younger member back. How cute, the older thought.

"Where is Eomma?" Haechan looked around, wanting to show Ana the music video. But the older girl wasn't in the room.

"Which one?" Johnny asked, as the dreamies liked to tease Kun with the same title. It started to become normal that there were two mothers around.

"Noona, Johnny-hyung, Noona."

"I think she's waiting in one of the cars ready to drive you all to Jaemin, to watch the video for the first time together." Taeyong answered, as a thank you he received excited screams. He just stood next to Johnny, acting as if he shedded fake tears when the two dreamies left the dorm to get the others.

"They grow up so fast."

"I know. Aish, and we're getting older too Johnny. Actually, were is Kun?"

"With Ana." The other grinned.

"Wait, so it wouldn't have mattered?"

"Exactly."

"Idiot."

"You're my husband, Taeyong how could you say this to me?"

"Tell that Ten and I'll be a head shorter."

"He isn't wrong Johnny, you can't have two husbands and not tell them about it." Ten laughed as the other two spun around so quickly, that Taeyong fell on Johnny. "That's what you get from cheating on me and Taeyong-hyung. Let's get away from here Hyung."

With that Ten helped Taeyong to stand up. A very confused Johnny and a bunch of very much amused NCT 127 members, were left behind by the two. Yuta who had recorded the whole thing sent it to Ana, blackmail always needs two storage spaces.

+×+×+×+×+×

"Wait, Johnny said you'll be here noona, but why is Kun-hyung here too?" Mark looked confused, when he opened the car doors and was welcome by the two elders laughter. Atleast all of them would fit into the big Van.

"Well, I'm your mom, he's your mom, where else are we supposed to be? We gotta support our children, especially when they have their first comeback."

"Mama and Mama, this is so cool" Renjun mumbled which made all the Chinese speakers laugh. The rest just shook their heads, whatever after 'Mama and Mama' came, must have been funny.

"Ya!"

"What? He's not wrong, Ana is Mum or Eomma and you're Mama." Chenle butted.

"I am a Papa!"

"Eomma said otherwise."

"I said otherwise. Jeno, give Haechan a high five from me."

"But Mark sits next to him."

"Well then let Mark do it. Kun, please give me the directions."

"You know that street that we used to hate"

"Yeah?"

"That direction." Kun mumbled and then pulled out his phone. He had to make sure that they went to the right place.

+×+×+×+×+×

Ana told the boys to be silent and ringed the door, acting as if she had come alone. When Jaemins mother opened the door, the girl started to whisper.

"I've got all the dreamies here, but it's a surprise."

"He's in his room."

"Alright, guys are you ready?" The boys just slowly nodded and walked inside the apartment. When Ana took a sudden halt the boys stopped too, was this Jaemin's room?

"One, two three", Ana whispered and opened the door, "SURPRISE!"

"AAHHHH, what the-" Jaemin had jumped up so fast that he almost fell. "You're here! I thought... Oh god let me hug you all."

While hugging each one of the dream members and then his second set of parents, Jaemin started to tear up. He really had not expected anyone other than Ana to arrive. Thinking of all the schedules they probably had, Jaemin wondered how Ana always managed to get the free slots in the planner to fit her wishes.

"Will you watch your new music video with me?"

"Obviously, that's why we're here!" Chenle shouted already hyped. "Oh and please don't cry Hyung."

"I'll try Lele."

Jisung who wasn't always one for skinship, draped himself over Jaemin the moment the older sat down on the couch. The other dreamies just awed and cooed, it just looked to cute. Meanwhile Ana and Kun took over the kitchen in order to make some snack bowls.

"You think they'll tell him Marks noodle-hair-story first?"

"Obviously. I mean you really did fuck up that one."

"Language! Renjun and Chenle still speak Chinese. They will never stop teasing me about this, will they?"

"Never, the great stylist noona and mom messed up Marks cute hair. They'll tell this the fans in a vLive, I bet."

"Wow, thanks for the encouragement. Do you have the crisps?"

"Yes."

"Let's get this food war started."

"After you my lady."

"Idiot."

When they finally entered the living room, Jaemin had already been informed about the noodle hair. And that Ana had obviously been banned form doing anyone's hair, even her own.

"Noona, I didn't know you could fail at doing someone's hair." Jaemin and Chenle laughed.

"I live to surprise. Now put on this music video, I got seven kids to embarrass with my cheering." Ana put the bowls with the snacks on the small table and sat to Renjun and Jeno on the floor. Giving the latter a side hug.

"Music please." Mark clapped his hands and Haechan started the video with the remote.

Chenle had already a bowl hogged in his lap, however he couldn't guard it from Jisung or Jaemin for that matter. Kun hugged Renjun from behind and sometimes fed the younger.

+×+×+×+×+×

A/N:

Guys, we hit 1K, I'm so happy and Thankful to each and everyone who read this book.

A big thank you to MikoNieves for being there from the beginning and commenting so many times.

Hope you all have a nice day.

- Jay