Ana is mad?

Underline = English

[Do I need to put a warning signal because having a period is mentioned?

Well you've been warned.]

×+×+×+×+×+×

"Johnny!", the screech was heard throughout the entire dorm. All three members, that were home, swore that even the neighbours had heard Ana.

"Yes?", Johnny taken aback answered, peeking around the hallway corner.

"Tell your brother to get a life and stay away from me."

"Which bro-", Mark walked down the hallway and Johnny just pulled the younger boy behind the corner. "What did you do?!"

"Nothing." After a few seconds the younger added, "I think..."

"What do you mean 'I think'?!", Johnny scream-whispered. "Ana is in some stage of being mad at us and you are the reason, how can you not know?!"

"I just walked past her room and knocked to ask for something and then I don't know what happened"

"I'll call Kun and Ten", Johnny sighed. Ana being mad for no apparent reason was as bad as an openly announced prank. "Go and call WinWin, he should be on his way already. Tell him to hurry up."

"I'll just turn the music louder", Jaehyun mumbled to himself in the living room. Hoping not to be the next 'victim' of Ana's wrath or whatever she was going through.

***

"What have I done?!", Ana frantically walked up and down her room. "Oh, Myeongwol, what have I done?"

She let herself fall on her bed, her ghost friend sitting next to her was laughing loudly. Ana took the next best cushion and threw it through Myeongwol.

"Don't fucking laugh, do you know how close that was?!", Ana really wasn't up for the teasing of the ghost girl.

"Yeah so close, you almost cursed your soon to be band member", Myeongwol doubled over and didn't let the flying cushions interrupte her laughing fit.

"I give up, why was I born a girl?", then Ana suddenly shot up and ran to the bathroom. After the door shut, you could hear a oh damn it and the sound of someone throwing up.

"Because being a boy also has its down sides", Myeongwol cackled, then she proceeded to play with Ana's MakeUp. She didn't want to interefer with Ana at the moment. Girls on their periods were dangerous, especially when they could talk to ghosts.

***

While Johnny and Mark were trying to call Kun, Ten and WinWin, and get them home, a very distressed Taeil suddenly arrived in the dorm.

"Is Ana mad?", was all he asked. Johnny and Mark just nodded their heads. "Well, that would be my fault, write it on my grave alright?"

Before either of the two could give affirmation, the oldest had left the living room, walking straight to the bathroom.

"Ana", Taeil didn't wait for an answer he just entered the bathroom. "You really make it a mission impossible to get you hygienic and medics stuff."

"I hate you", Taeil just laughed at the answer.

"No, you don't. Come here, I know that you didn't stock up after the last one."

"Thanks", a teary eyed Ana said, smiling slightly after Taeil embraced her in a hug. "Love you big brother."

"You better do princess, or should I say queen?". Only after she laughed, Taeil added, "Love you too lil sis."

"Can I have the pain killers now?"

"Sure, the other stuff is also in the bag. I'll get you some hot bottle and snacks, alright?"

"Thanks again Hyung."

"Anytime."

"Anyway", Ana answered. This time around Taeil laughed, then he left the bathroom.

Ana just put the bag on the counter of the sink and let herself slide on the floor.

She hated it. Not the period itself, but the fact that her body always went totally into jealous mode. When she just seemed to think about how being a boy would be so much easier sometimes. Her cramps seemed to worsen, but maybe it was all just a necebo effect.

***

"Come here Mark", Ana just went to hug the younger one. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get all mad at you. Want to watch a movie together? You choose."

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Yay!", Mark squeezed Ana and then ran to the living room to gather all the blankets together.

Ana turned and went to the kitchen, searching for Johnny and Jaehyun. In the kitchen she only found the later, whom she gave a hug and a sorry. Then she left to look for the older boy in his room.

"Hyung?", she knocked hesitantly on the door, not sure if she should enter or not.

"Come in", Johnny said, opening the door for Ana. She entered the dark room, that felt a bit like home to her.

"I'm sorry for being mad for no apparent-", the girl started but was interrupted by Johnny.

"It's fine. We all have our bad days. Just next time tell us that we have to stay away."

"Will try", Ana mumbled in Korean and turned to leave the room, not really sure what else she should say to the older.

Before she could leave the room, Johnny suddenly back hugged her. "Hey, don't make such a face. It doesn't look good on you princess."

"You sound like Taeil-hyung. Don't be cheesy", she turned a bit to give him a slight box in the stomach. "We watch a movie, Marks pick. You come too?"

"Yeah"

"Then let go of me"

"No thank you", Johnny picked her up and carried her over his shoulder to the living room, where Jaehyun, Mark, Taeil and WinWin already had occupied one of the two couches.