Moving pt. 2

unedited

Italics = Chinese

+×+×+×+×+×

"Ya!" Ana shouted when she heard a box crash on the floor. "I hope this weren't our kitchen utensils!"

"Don't worry princess, just the books" Johnny answered laughing. He had seen how much Mark had struggled to keep the rather heavy box in his hands.

"Then help your poor younger member instead of laughing."

"He won't do that and you know it." Mark now peeped up, grinning from ear to ear. Yes he had just let go of the box with books, but nothing could ruin his good mood. They would move apartements. Now the other NCT members would always be close, plus Kun and Jungwoo were already in the new dorms, even though they weren't promoting with the rest.

"Hey!" Johnny was about to complain but in said moment Ana's head peeked out of her room.

"What did you say? You'll help Mark? Thanks Darling one thing less to worry." she said in an overly sweet voice and the boys both rolled their eyes. Though Mark was quite thankful for the help with the books.

It had taken the eleven (Jungwoo came as a volunteer) a whole day to clean out the whole apartment, well the boys. Ana had finished two hours into the work, then she started to package everything else. To the very dismay of the members, she had raided the kitchen first, packing away most of the snacks.

"Guys, I'm very proud of you." Ana laughed, as the ten boys sat exhausted on the couch. "Good thing that I have a box of snacks waiting for you in the car."

"You do?"

"How could you betray us like this?!"

"I love you!" Yuta, Taeil and Haechan glanced at eachother, not sure if they wanted to laugh or not. The rest of the group laughed.

"I think we should say goodbye to this place", Taeyong said after every member had stood up.

"Yeah we probably should." WinWin mumbled, hugging Ana from the side.

The girl just nodded, thinking how she should explain her members that Myeongwol would move with them. It had been a rushed decision but the two girls had gotten close. It had been six months and some of the most hilarious situations had arisen.

"Goodbye, you have been a great home to us, keeping the bonds we shared together. Giving us a safe space to be us. We thank you so much." Yuta then said into the silence. The others chorused the last part.

"Let's go" WinWin pulled Ana who he was still hugging with him. As they walked down the stairs they were giggling.

"You think they'll ever confess?"

"Do I look like I know what's going on in their heads?!"

"No you don't but think about it, they always get a tiny bit jealous when I hog you."

"Stop making me blush Ana." WinWin gave her a little push from the side smiling brightly at the girl

"Well, not my fault that you have a crush."

"Traitor", WinWin grumbled but then he just started to laugh again. They were the first ones arriving at the car.

The two managers stood next to car wore rather sour faces. As it had been planned to be finished two hours earlier than when they actually finished. WinWin and Ana bowed, one to show respect and to make sure that they won't be angrier with the rest of the members.

"Do you think that Banghyuck-hyung was able to set up most of the stuff?"

"Duhh, I swear this guy knows witchcraft. I'm pretty sure he's all finished. Glad that he could bring my stuff to the new dorms first."