Ana breaks into the JYP Entertainment or at least she thought she had to

"English" = "Underline"

Whole Chapter Title:

Ana breaks into the JYP Entertainment or at least she thought she had to

+×+×+×+×+×

Giving all the shit Ana just had been through, namely her not existing Relationship with Jaehyun. She wouldn't have been surprised when the bodyguards infront of the JYP Entertainment wouldn't have let her enter. However, the opposite happened, the moment the girl, wearing a dust mask, came closer to the door, someone seemed to start ushering her inside. Said person wasn't a bodyguard though.

Ana turned around to see who the person was and exclaimed loudly, "GeGe!"

"Pfew, I thought you were gonna shout Jackson." Jackson said, dramatically grabbing to his heart with one hand. Still ushering the girl more into the entertainment building. "Come to think of, why are you even here?"

"Gotta visit Woojin before the whole Mnet staff starts spreading around here." Ana smiled happily, Woojin deserved a chance to finally make a debut.

"Oh, right, JYP is gonna debut a new group. I hope for Chan that it's his group." Jackson took Ana's hand and pulled her up to the hallways with the practice rooms. "So, when you're finished visiting your dongsaeng, will you come over and a have a chat?"

"Well, I'd prefer a spar with you."

"Oh, come on, I kicked your ass so many times, I don't know why I still call you Fencing Buddy."

"Because you love me." The girl said opening the door to the practice room, not really expecting Woojin. This was Jackson, it would've been relatively normal that he would show her the wrong room. Pranksters love to prank. "Oh, wow. You can be nice Hyung, who would have thought."

Jackson, who had already turned to walk away, turned his head and shouted, "I'm always nice!"

Ana snickerd and finally entered the practice room. The boys who danced had not noticed the girl yet. They probably were used to Jackson being loud inside the Entertainment building. They looked good together, Ana thought, there was this chemistry, filled with desperation and passion, these boys loved what they did.

When they finally took in their ending position, Ana started to clap. Which made the boys spin around quickly.

Without even much thinking Woojin dashed forward to hug the older girl. And even though Ana was smaller than him, Woojin hugged her around the torso.

"Noona! I thought you were joking when you said you'd visit!" He had missed her, the rebel of SM. She was a great friend, always looking out for those that didn't make the cut. Keeping in touch with him even though he changed the company.

"Noona?" One of the boys asked. Confused for who this Noona was, and why she still wore a mask.

"You know I'm always dead serious when it comes to visits. Duhh, I have like twenty rules to break before they stop grounding me, or whatever it was supposed to be." Ana said, waving at the rest of the group, the other hand patting on Woojins back. Then she took of her mask, showing the other eight boys a wide smile.

"Queen-sunbaenim?!" Another boy now gasped, giving the girl a bow and before she could stop them the other seven repeated the motion. One of the boys seemed to be pretty confused by it.

"Aish, don't bow. Please. No one's supposed to know I'm here."

"Chan-Hyung, I don't get everything she says." A boy with, Ana wasn't sure if she saw right, were those freckles?! Oh god, a freckle boy, she was so close to squishing his cheeks right there. Good thing that Woojin was still hugging her.