girlish pt. 2

"Here is Kim Jungwoo." He answered friendly as ever. "Hello Xiumin-Sunbaenim."

"Noona is not here. She went to Japan with Yuta, their flight goes in a few minutes I think."

"No she did not explain as for why she goes to Japan. I think she told Yuta that she wanted to go shopping. Why? Has something happened?"

Jungwoo's eyes went wide and the boy almost dropped the phone. The longer Xiumin explained what happened, the more glassy Jungwoo's eyes got.

"I'm sorry Sunbeanim. I need to hang up. Noona probably did not want us to know yet and I'm not sure if I am supposed to hear this. Please tell the other EXO members who know to keep silent. I'll call as soon Noona has come back from Japan." He hung up on a surprised Xiumin. Shock still evident in his face. How could they put Ana on a hiatus, what wrong had she done?

She had always protected others. It was her nature. She always protected if someone was attacked without a chance of protecting themselves. Ana cared, a lot.

A lot more than she liked to admit, which also made her a lot more lonely than the boys realised.

Jungwoo could not wrap his head around the fact that the company put her on a hiatus. He had to call Banghyuck, ask if he knew something. He had to do something. Ana only protected Haechan from the body shaming manager.

They had spent months on building up his self esteem. They had taken tiny baby steps on making Haechan feel loved and to see the beauty in his body. And then, everything they had worked on, every real smile, had been teared down by this inhuman person. Ana had screamed at the man for almost an hour, insulted him to the very core it seemed. Jungwoo was sure that this was the consequence.

"Jungwoo?" Now he let the phone slip. Reality hit him with the bang the phone made on the floor.

"Hyung." He whispered, tears already rolling down his cheeks. "There is no one here right?"

"No. They are all out."

"Are you sure?" Jungwoo asked again. Doyoung nodded his head positive. "You can not tell anyone Hyung."

Doyoung was confused, why was Jungwoo so scared of anyone knowing. What had Xiumin told him?

"Noona is on a Hiatus." He dropped the bomb. However Doyoung acted differently than Jungwoo had expected. The boy did not show emotions, his face was blank and he almost seemed to calculate something.

"We know, some of the EXO members know, we need to tell it Yuta-hyung so he is warned and then we have to talk with Banghyuck-hyung. Something is terribly wrong, normally more than one member is informed about a hiatus."

"I'll call Banghyuck-hyung, you write Yuta a short message." Jungwoo had entered the manager's phone number while talking. Ana could not leave on a hiatus.

Doyoung sighed while writing the message the next few weeks would become a mess. First of all the announcements, then the reactions and the last thing their mental health. They better started a backup plan.

+×+×+×+×+×

Yuta and Ana had linked arms and were walking down some path of the Disneyland Tokyo. The girl had dragged the older there. After the visit at the café and decided that they had to find a cute place to take pictures in the theme park.

She really was unbelievably fast in her heels. Yuta questioned when the girl had trained that, she normally complained the moment heels even just came close to her. Yet here she was almost running to find a good spot.

"Wait! Sooyoung! I am not that fast!" Yuta shouted, making sure that he used the Korean name. They had decided in the morning that it was the best idea to not Yuta and Ana as names. So the two went by their Korean names.

"Don't act as if you didn't have the longer legs. Really Yootae, just speed up." Ana waited a few meters infront of the older. She snapped a photo with his camera, Yuta was just too pretty, to let that moment go to waste.

When Yuta had reached the girl, he decided that he would tell her of his, Doyoung's and Jungwoo's plan. Ana needed to know that this was going to become the opposite of a normal SM hiatus."I have an idea what to do about your hiatus."

Ana wanted to glare at Yuta, but she knew better. First of all because he was older and secondly because she knew that he would not have said it if the plan did not have some bulletproof points. It was not like she wanted to change her situation, she just held a lot of skepticism.

"And what would that be?"

"Jungwoo and Doyoung have heard about it from Xiumin. They keep him from leaking it to the others. They decided to meet up with Banghyuck and try out some plans in which you go to China, but not on a hiatus. I think they also involved Lay, because he has the connections. We try to turn the hiatus into a solo schedule, in order for you to gain attention and hopefully win the Chinese Market." Yuta explained, yes she was still away from the group, but a schedule was better than a Hiatus. It was a unspoken law. Ana knew that, still it did not sound much better.

She had Haechan's pained face still in front of her inner eye. She could still hear his sobs, she still remembered sitting in the dreamies dorm. Not leaving the younger boy alone, no chance. They had used the whole next week on building him up again. They were making sure that the other's were not also bottling something up. They had even managed to sneak Haechan to Jaemin for a few days.

She was not sure if being in China either way could change the fact that she was utterly worried about being too far away from the group.

"Thank you." Ana finally replied. She was thankful for having members that were so caring. She just hoped that their plans worked, because otherwise she knew they would try to take the blame.

Yuta just smiled. "Always Sooyoung. Now lets take some photos."

+×+×+×+×+×

                Ana                        Yuta

Outfit and nails