𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

"I think I like her."

The three boys stopped talking and looked over to Donghyuck, who was deep in thought. "You like a girl?" Jaemin asked in disbelief.

Donghyuck nodded his head and looked down at his hands. Jaemin and Renjun looked at each other, eyes wide at his words, while Jeno tried to figure out the boy's thoughts. "Who's the girl? Because she has to be one hell of girl then-"

"It's Nari." Donghyuck cut Renjun off.

"Nari?" Renjun slowly asked. Donghyuck nodded his head, a small smile on his face. "You have got to be kidding me." Renjun scoffed.

This caused Donghyuck's eyebrows to furrow as he was confused by Renjun's reaction. "What?" He asked.

Renjun once again scoffed, but this time rolling his eyes at Donghyuck's ignorance. "Look," He dragged his hand through his hair, "I'm happy that you actually like a girl and all. But I'm not exactly ecstatic that it's her."

"What the fuck?" Donghyuck voiced, anger slowly rising in his chest. "I thought she's your friend? Why-"

"Exactly, she is my friend. And you're mine, which means I know you. Hyuck, you don't have the cleanest record." Renjun was annoyed with Donghyuck. He was trying to suppress his own anger and try to calm himself down.

Donghyuck looked to Jaemin and Jeno, who avoided his eyes. "You guys too? Wow."

"You don't get to be mad, Hyuck. Nari is the sweetest girl and you... you'll only break her heart."

It felt like someone had just stabbed Donghyuck in his chest and hurt could be seen all over his face. "That's what you think of me?" He asked, voice in almost in a whisper.

"You're my best friend and so is Nari, I just think that maybe you shouldn't go for it." Renjun advised the boy, guilt filling his heart.

Donghyuck got up from his seat and faced Renjun. "You don't get to tell me what I can and cannot do, Huang."

Renjun got up from his chair as well, refusing to be intimidated by the boy. "Don't fucking test me, Lee." He spoke lowly, glaring at Donghyuck.

Jaemin's eyes widened and immediately went to separate them. "I think we should all just calm down, okay?" He awkwardly said.

"You're taking his side, aren't you?" Donghyuck said, looking to Jeno.

Jeno looked between the two. "I'm not siding with anyone. This has nothing to do with me anyway. You're both just acting like assholes now."

Jaemin gave Jeno a look that only made Jeno shrug and cross his arms. "All I'm saying is that-"

"I don't care what you say, Renjun. You've already made it clear what you think of me."

"Oh, you mean the image you've created for yourself?" Renjun scoffed, finding the whole situation ridiculous. "I never said I don't trust you, Hyuck. But if you break her heart, I'm fucking ending you."

Donghyuck laughed wryly. "I love how you just assume I'd do that."

"You literally brag about the girls you've made out with. Don't even try to deny that you're a player." Renjun dryly laughed.

The two took their seats again. "Yeah, whatever. You need to focus on your girl first and get out of my business." Renjun's eyes widened and he quickly looked over to Jaemin.

"What? You like someone too?" Jaemin asked.

Donghyuck chuckled. "If only you knew, Jaem." Jeno made eye contact with Renjun from across the table. The latter was still oblivious to it all, but Jeno knew exactly how Renjun felt about Minju.