Chapter 41

December 15th

I got out of bed and mugged Dave... I have been respectfully ignoring him. I kiss him goodnight. I'm not even mad, just disappointed and speechless.

I walked into the closet looking for a some clothes to put on after my shower. I settled on just some panties. My house so I can walk around naked shit.

I showered and brushed my teeth. I said fuck the panties and went downstairs naked. I made a bowl of fruity pebbles, a bagel with cream cheese, and some cheesy eggs. I ate my breakfast in peace. It was so nice.

I grabbed a big blanket and some snacks before I walked to the movie room to watch Malcolm and Marie. Midway in the movie jeepers creepers walked in frowning. Oops I mean my babydaddy.

"Mamas why you leave the room?"

I know this nigga see me watching a movie cuddle up with the blanket. I ignored him. Big dummy.

"Phat?"

"David shut up!" I said looking at the movie screen.

Next thing I know his big ass in my face. So now we face to face, and he sucking all my air up.

"Watch your mouth Milan. I get you mad and all, but chill. Look at me when I'm talking too." He said raising his voice.

He trying to bitch me. I'll show him. So I continued to ignore him.

"This how we gon' do shit? Bettttt!"

He leaned in kissing me, but hell I'm watching a movie. I gave him a quick peck and moved. Y'all he ain't take the hint though! Instead he sat by me. I can't breathe.

"C'mere mamas. I don't like the distance between us. Please? I want your body smothering mine. You know I need your physical contact through out the day."

Me being petty I put my big toe on him. Him being him he started kissing my foot.

"I love you lil girl. I don't care you mad at me. I'm gon' still show my woman love." He said pulling the cover off me. His lit up like a kid in the candy store. He laid on my stomach and rubbed my thighs getting comfortable. I pulled the cover back over me.

"Oh you want daddy under the covers? Bet mamas." He placed a kiss on my stomach going lower until he was where he wanted to be. He placed sweet kisses directly on the spot and suddenly swiped his tongue. My back arch from the surprise. He started to eat like it was his last meal, before adding a finger. Before I could release he stopped coming up face to face with me.

"You ready to talk?" He asked while kissing on my neck and rubbing my clit.

"Oh you still ignoring me huh? Stubborn ass won't even moan." He said pinching my nipples. He took his boxers off replacing his fingers with the tip. He was rubbing my clit with the head and sticking it in just to take it out. I watched his facial expressions, his love faces be so cute.

"You better start talking mamas. You know how this can go. I let you ignore me long enough."

"I'm not mad, j-just disappointed." I mumbled.

"I understand mamas I'm sorry I acted out of character. I was wrong. I was drunk, I was bothered. I just wanted to know why they were mistreating you. My protector mode got taken too far. I'm sorry I scared you mamas. I know you don't need the stress. Daddy sorry to all his babies." He spoke genuinely looking me in my eyes before sliding in completely.

I threw my head back in pleasure letting out a loud moan.

"I'll make it up to you... just tell me what I need to do."