Chapter 32

June 22nd

Milan been trying to go out all day, but I been having an uneasy feeling. Some off and I can't wait until something happens to see what. So my niggas been looking into the issue. I had Grandma East and Gran on lock down and security. My babies cannot be put in harms way.

I watched Milan pack our stuff up since we leave tomorrow morning. This girl literally had on a pair of panties only. She don't be caring.

"So do I need to dress dressy?" She asked with a slick attitude.

"Sophia we can sit in here all fucking day drop the attitude."

"Shit you was all distant with me."

"I thought we moved passed that man."

"We did, but I can't shake the feeling. You really be having me fucked up." She said talking with her hands. A nigga ain't got time for this. I snatched her up on my lap so she was straddling me.

"Look at me Sophia." I demanded while watching her look behind me.

"Shut up."

"You so fucking bratty. We staying in tonight then."

"I'm so fucking sick of you! I feel like punching yo face in. Got my hopes up and shit just to let me down. I don't want to sit on this couch no more with you. Move! Dumb ass nigga."

I laughed which only made her madder. "Shut that shit up Mimi."

"Let me go I'm trying not to hit you." She said struggling to get out my hold.

I checked the time seeing it's 12:38. We been up since 7 some this morning. Nap time I guess. With that being said I grabbed her ass aggressively before sending a hard smack to it.

"You not getting none of this-" She started but all that shit got cut off when I slid them panties to the side and slid in with quick motions. She be doing all that talking she didn't even realize it.

"Talk that shit now mamas." I groaned in her ear while stroking her slow from underneath.

"Imma kill y-you." She moaned out.

I just smiled at her choking her. Guess I'm just about to kill this pussyyyyyyyy tried to go easy on her. Make a little love, but no she wanna be gangster.

I started tearing her shit up. Her moans turned into screams. My mamas gone lose that voice.

"You gone kill me mamas?"

She shook her head no, while trying to keep up with me. I flipped us over so we were in missionary. I put her legs behind her head.

"I need words Milan, you gon' kill me?" I asked going faster.

"N-n-noooo." She screamed out.

All you could hear was our moans, her juices, and skin clapping with the waves in the background.

"I'm about to c-c-cum."

"Hold it."

"I-I can't."

She ended up letting it out creaming all over my dick. I pulled out bending down to eat her out. I swirled my tongue around her clit slowly.

"Dadddyyyyyyy." Milan moaned out trying to get up. I reached my hand up choking her with a firm grip.

"Shhhh." I went back to eating my afternoon snack. I looked up to see her playing with her boobs making direct eye contact with me biting her lip. Next thing you know she was creaming on my tongue. I kissed my sweet pussy one more time before picking Milan up taking her to the bed. I put that ass back in missionary and slid in with no warning. I leaned down kissing her to quiet her screams a little. I felt her clawing at my back.