Chapter 30

June 18th later that night

"Papaaaaa! Wake up." I heard for the millionth time. I opened one eye to see Milan in a swimsuit. That shit got me up.

"Mamas where we going?"

"I'm going out, I don't know about you." She said walking outside.

She got me fucked up. I'll be wrong if I snatch her up. I checked the time seeing it was 6:08, meaning we slept for 5 hours. I checked my phone then went to handle my business. I slipped some swim trunks on and something caught my eye in Mimi bag.

"Birth control pills huh? I finally found where she been hiding you." I said to the pills. I dug in her bag some more finding some plan B pills too. Guess it's time to flush them bye bye. 

I grabbed some skittles from our snacks and soaked them. I watched the color fade. Once the color was gone, I dried them, and put them back into the container where the pills once were.

She might think she forgot her plan B, and we stuck together so no going to the store alone. I put everything back where it belonged and slipped outside.

"Princess, what we eating?" I asked looking down.

"I know you hear me——" I said ready to spazz, but stopped when I looked up.

"Stop being an asshole and get in

"Stop being an asshole and get in."

"Devil! I see what you doing! Goodness Milan! What you wearing?"

"Nothing..."

"I see. Come here." I said getting in. Her little ass can't swim, so she walked over to me and did a lil tease pose.