Chapter 28 (2/3)

First Shoutout to ImperfectLex  diorkayy8  Davebabymuva ... They who I saw in notifications at the time & Lex always ALWAYS giving love. Y'all show so much love. I APPRECIATE YOU ! I see the rest of my reading family, but they not afraid to comment and show out.

June 16th

Milan ass moving sneaky locking me in a room talm bout I can come out later.

"Chucky hair ass bitch." I mumbled loud enough so she can hear me.

"I thought a nigga with a beard that be cutting me said some."

"Crocodile rough legs."

"Ashy ass lips, look like you been eating powered doughnuts."

"Fuck up brah. Swear to god yo ass gon' be waiting October."

"Then I'll find a nigga who been waiting since yesterday." She said smartly.

"I'll remember that SEBASTIAN got a lil hair growing on your top lip. I'll tell them you just a Tranny."

"Ho! My mustache fuller than that patchy beard."

"Go get my fucking outfit peasant. I'm about to smoke." I said pushing her out the room. I turned to start the shower up. By time I was done I laughed at the outfit that was laid out. Milan bought this shit recently hell maybe today. All I know is I ain't buy this shit, but I fuck with it. She trying. I smoked my blunt in peace before getting up to get ready. This motherfucker put the lotion and cologne she want me to have on. She even chose my draws. Imma do what she say though.

"Papa! Umm I'm sorry I mean Dave... Are you ready?"

"No I gotta do my makeup and fix my hair."

"You play so much! But okay hurry... It kinda was a change of plans."

I opened the door to see her looking so beautiful. She looked at me and bit her lip.

"You look good ma."

"Thanks, so do you."

"Where my flowers? I ain't never going out with you!"

"Nigga shut up! I got you don't worry." We laughed. I couldn't help but stare at her ass walking the stairs. She grabbed the truck keys and walked outside. I opened the door, because I'm a gentleman before ANYTHING. We buckled up and drove off.

Let's see what tonight on. I can't wait to cuddle my twins. I would cuddle they mama, but she act iffy.

"We here..." She said pulling me out my thoughts.

"Stop being nervous ma." I looked up to see we at a very high-class restaurant where all these celebs be at.

"You don't like? I'm sorry."

"Milan I'm speechless you pulled strings for me. This shit major mamas. Thank you."

"No problem ... Come on!"

We got out the car and valet parked the truck. We walked to take pictures. Let me tell y'all.... A nigga was speechless. I had nice things, but I stay busy and never got to treat myself like this.