Chapter 34

July 1st

I watched Shooter fall to the floor as Dave got up. He threw on his bulletproof vest. Before I knew it, it was all over. Dave stepped in and shut it down. He looked into a camera and put up a 1. Meaning stay put. So I did just that. I quietly moved around, my babies were laying down watching cocomelon.

Dave busted in carrying Shooter, startling my babies.

"Baby... Save him." Dave said looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"Babe... The hospital might be better I haven't did this shit in forever." I said looking at Shooter.

"Sis you gon' let me die?" Shooter asked me.

"Lay him down on the counter... Dave what the fuck is going on!" I asked quieting my babies before quickly grabbing everything I needed.

"I got these niggas finally! They getting tied up as we speak. Shit the best part is we stay far away nobody heard the fucking war zone." Dave said taking his bloody clothes off, while I took Shooter's clothes off. Bird chest nigga.

I concentrated while tending to Shooters wounds. One in the shoulder and one in the thigh. Someone phone ringed startling me.

"Shittttt- what Lissa?" Shooter asked.

"Nuhuh what you doing! You past curfew." She yelled through the phone.

"Work. Byee." He said hanging up only for her to call again.

"What!" He yelled out. Shit I would be too. I'm getting bullets pulled out and my bitch nagging me.

"You fucking some hoe? I swear to god Tremaine, me and the kids will be gone!" She started popping off.

"Can you shut up damn, my kids finally calmed down about to go to sleep." I said looking at Dave fresh out the shower rocking them.

"Hell no! You with that hoe. It's on sight Milan!" She started again.

I snatched the phone out his hand and flipped the camera on his body so she can see his wounds before hanging up. Now I got to change my fucking gloves. Dumb ass hoe.

July 4th
Dave and I had to go to a hotel with the twins. We been here laying low. I ain't letting them out my sight, Dave too. We have to move fucking sadly. I'm hoping something smaller though. We are laying in a king size bed at 4pm.... Dave on top of me, Sincere on my boobs, and Sapphire in my arms. It's tooooo HOT. This was they mid-day nap on mommy so it's okay.

Shooter crybaby ass survived, but had to go to a private hospital where Dave paid under the table. He got out yesterday though. Jalissa talking tough on Instagram. It's cool though, like she saiddddd it's on sight. No talking. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I noticed Sincere moving. I got happy, no more boredom!

"Hey mommy's man." I said smiling. This damn boy gone mug me.

"Ugly just like ya' pappy." I said rolling my eyes pushing his head softly only to get mugged harder.

"My seeds ain't ugly nigga." Dave said leaning up kissing me.

"Whatever! Your son attitude horrible!"

"Like yours?" He asked picking Sin up.

"Mine?!?! No that's allll you!" I said laughing.

"Yeah... Ight. Keep playing with us. Set us some clothes out." He said walking in the bathroom with Sincere. I heard the shower starting meaning he about to spend quality time with his twin. He swear Sincere looks like him. SO WHAT! I picked out some cute simple outfits for the kids, before picking Dave's outfit.