Chapter 6

(Eeeeeeeeee IM SO HAPPY BECAUSE THE BOOK FINALLY GETTING DEEPER.)

May 11th

I watched as Milan ran around the air bnb like chicken got it's head chopped off. She's cooked the food and now she's trying to decorate.

"Milan sit down and let me finish." I said.

"Dave it's so much to do I can't sit."

"Milan Sophia what did I say? Sit your ass down, go soak in the tub or something."

She pouted before going upstairs and running some water.

I hung the balloons and banners up. I placed the food neatly on the table with the bottles that was chilling on some ice. I looked around making sure she was upstairs before putting the gift I got her on the table. Once I was done with everything I went to the other bathroom to shower and freshen up. I threw on my lul outfit for the night and walked out to see Milan walkinh down the stairs. A nigga was caught off-guard because shorty real heavy in the back.

"David do you not hear me?"

"I'm sorry what you say mamas?"

"I said thank you for finishing the decorations it's nice."

"No problem you deserve it."

"Aww Davey you are going to make me cry!"

"Mane go on with that gay shit."

Before she could say anything else Yae bust in with some lightskin chick.

"What's UP hoes the party just arrived!" Yae loud ass said.

"Marissa that body looking so motherfucking good right now." Milan said.

"You know it bitch, but look at you and all that ass."

Milan introduced me to her school friend Marissa, and she mad cool but acts like Yae. I already know tonight gon' be all laughs.

Someone knocked on the door making a beat. I already knew who it was. I opened it to see Shooter, Bully, and Jalissa.

"What's up nigga! I can't wait to see this female that got you so occupied." Bully said yelling dapping me up.

"Man whatever. What's up lil sis I'm surprised bro let you walk out like this." I said hugging her and dapping Shooter.

"She lucky because she was about to stay at home."

"Whatever hubby or not I'm grown! Bro you going to let us in?"

"Shit my bad c'mon."

I let them in and introduced them to everyone. We all hit it off joking and laughing. Jalissa the type to sit under her nigga before loosening up. She swear someone want Shooter ugly ass. She gives you stuck up/ I'm better than you vibes until you get past her bitchy ways.

"Smile bitch!" Rissa yelled to Milan.

She smiled then start laughing.

"Let's play never have I ever!" Milan said while everyone agreed.

"Who first?" I asked.

"Me." Bully and Marissa said together and looking at each other.

"You can go big dog." She said.

He smirked before going. "Never have I ever had sex in a public place."

Everyone took a shot except Milan and I.

"Never have I ever got sloppy drunk." Marissa said as everyone took a shot.

"We most definitely got some stories -
about sloppy drinking!" Shooter said laughing.