Chapter 48

May 19th

"Do you still want to marry me?"

"I honestly don't know anymore David. I know we both did something, but yours had a major outcome... I think we should separate."

"So you just gone leave and take my kids with you?"

"Dave I am not taking them... I just need to get away. We can co-parent, until further notice."

"Fuck that shit you not leaving me!"

I snapped back to reality looking down at Delilah who was breastfeeding. That conversation was 12 days ago. I am currently staying in Dave's penthouse. He doesn't know that though, he basically forgot about it. Which was right up my alley. I didn't want to stay with nobody and I got 2 bad asses and a 2 month baby. It seem like around the same time yearly shit goes wrong.

I shook the negativity away as I received a message from Riss asking if I wanted to go to lunch and of course I agreed. My baby about to pop.

I got all of us dressed before heading to the restaurant.

"Hey mommy!" I said once I saw her.

"Hey mami! Hey Auntie babies." She said cheesing.

"How you been?"

"I been never have another fucking baby again, what about you?"

"I've had better days." I mumbled.

"It's gone get better babe. Did you unblock him yet?"

"... No"

"Milan we agreed you'll unblock him, because putting y'all family in the middle not gone solve this. Have he even seen the kids?"

"I know Rissa and no." I whined drinking my water. I looked to see the twins coloring and Delilah sleeping in her carseat.

"Stop thinking with your emotions. You love that nigga and if he was to move on you'll kill him. AND STOP keeping him from his kids."

"Damn right."

"DADA!" Sapphire screamed.

"Baby he not here. You can see him after." I said trying to calm her down.

"Hey daddy baby." I heard and instantly froze.

"Damnit. This was a setup?"

"No, Bully don't like me being out this far along. I asked if I could go and he said no..."

"You didn't listen, so we here." Bully said finishing her sentence.

"Scoot over." Dave said. I noticed he had the chocolate little baby. His name is Elijah. SO handsome.

I grabbed the baby and scooted over.

"Hey stink man. You so cute." I said watching him smile. I love babies. I can't be mad at him because his mama dumb.

"Hey sis. Guess we having a family lunch." Bully said bothering the twins.

"Hey Bully and leave my babies alone." I replied.

"You gone talk to me?" Dave asked.

"Nope."

"Milan."

"Nope."

"Sophia."

"Tell your daddy to shut the fuck up talking to me Eli."

"Bet." He said getting on his phone. My nosey ass decided to get on his phone too to see what he had to do.

This nigga started texting Rocky.