Chapter 25

February 14th

It hasn't even been a full month since my babies got here. Motherhood is a dream come true. I been suspecting Dave been creeping, but I don't have proof. Just assumptions and maybe post-partum. Every time I try to "catch" him I just look STUPID. He's been a huge help. Late nights and early mornings he's with the twins. Shit just seeming too good to be true.

I sat in front of the fireplace on the floor while the twins laid in their swings. It's Valentine's Day, and it's just us three. Dave been working again, strictly appointments though. I plan on re-opening my boutique and naming it Sapphire Sins after my beautiful babies. A clothing store for both women and men.

I walked to the kitchen and made me a mug of hot chocolate. I took the twins bottles of my pre-pumped breast milk. I made my way back to the floor and and laid a pallet on the floor for us. I relaxed until I heard the door open. About five minutes later Dave walked in with maybe 200 blue roses.

I was in awe

I was in awe.

"For me?"

"Duhh happy Valentine's Day mamas. I'm about to wash these germs off me."

I pulled him down kissing him before letting him go handle his business. Maybe 30 minutes later he came back with more shit. He sat by me picking up Sapphire, I watched them cuddle each other while Sincere was up under me.

"What's this?"

"A few love day gifts."

"Thank you, are you hungry?"

"No I ordered us something, put a movie on and open your stuff."

I opened it to see a pink Chanel purse I been talking about with about $10,000 in it.

"The purse was enough Dave

"The purse was enough Dave."

"That's me helping you start your business. Now come on, I'm about to start you a bath. Then we gon' watch this movie."

"Okay."

I followed behind Dave with the gifts in my hands. He carried the twins. We made it to our room where he placed my babies.

"Is mommy babies sleepy? I think so! Some babies milk drunk. Ooooooo was it good sleepy heads?" I cooed to them. Sin gave me a small smile while Sapphire was trying to stay up.

"Mamas come on, I got them." I heard Dave yell. I got into the tub and wasted no time relaxing. When I finally got out Dave had my favorite waiting for me downstairs. The twins were down for the time being. Peaceful ass night.

"Thank you papa, I love you

"Thank you papa, I love you." I moaned while chewing my pot roast. After I swallowed my food; I leaned over to kiss him. Crazy part is he didn't return it.

"Mhm who is Meechi and why he texting us?"

"What you mean us? And he just a friend Dave."

"Can I have female friends?"

"....no"

"Is this nigga gay?"

"No David."

"So why he in our life? Telling me in my dms he been around my fucking seeds. You plan on dipping with this nigga or something?" He raised his voice.

I just sat there.

"Now you mute. I got half the mind to put you out and say let's coparent. Sucks I'm in love with you seriously. I should have minded my business, and not been so nice to you. Me feeling bad for what happened at the store should have never happened. I looked like a bad ass person and in reality you are."

"Dave he just a friend. He popped up on us one day and I didn't know how he knew the location. I swear, please don't say you regret us."

"You just now telling me? Putting my kids in danger?"

"I'm sorry."

"You are. I been going out my way to please you during this time, because I know it's hard after just having a baby make that 2. But look at you accusing me of shit you doing hoe- Milan you really shocking me at this point. I could've been spending my time with my brother for his birthday today. But naw I'm here with you." He looked down at me in disgust and chuckled bitterly.

"David-"

"Naw save it. The wedding off as of now and I'll be staying in the guest room. When the twins sleep in the bed with you I'll sleep on the floor to help out. I can't keep being a good man to someone who don't appreciate me. If I dogged you out I'll be like every nigga. You acting like every bitch outchea', got me wondering if Sammie was all that bad.... I bust my ass at work for this. I'm going to the trap. I'll be back before my kids do they first cries for tonight..."

Before I could say anything he left out the room. Meechi fucked up my family. I blocked his number again along with his social media accounts. I would text Meechi while Dave left me alone or even while we were cuddling. It was nothing to me, but a friendship. I guess Meechi ain't fuck with that shit and wanted more from me. Hell maybe I bit off more than I could chew. Ughh I really just dug myself into a deep ass hole. I looked at some painkillers and decided to take a "few".

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Author's note
Hi loves

Long time no see

School and work tiring. I quit my job, this my second job since I moved here A MONTH AGO. lmao.

But opinions? Should they give it a break or keep trying? Let me know something.

Vote Comment Share.

ALSO! Gimme some songs to write to. 😊