Chapter 29

June 18th

We arrived here yesterday, and Dave was currently handling business

We arrived here yesterday, and Dave was currently handling business. That's fine with me though. This place is so beautiful.

I was hanging up the last bit of clothes when something snatched me out of my thoughts. I heard my phone ringing, so I answered it with out looking.

"Bitch you think you can leave without telling me?"

"Hey YaeYae! I miss you baby."

"Mmm whatever. I miss you too, I can't wait to hang out. I got a new lil boo."

"Bitch another?"

"Yesssssss sis his name lil murda."

"See naw bitch."

"I promise he a cool south rapper boo, but text me bitch! I got to go to this photoshoot. You been M.I.A, GranGran had to tell me your where abouts."

"Okay. I'm going to do better. I love you."

"I love you more best." He said before hanging up. I can't lie and say my actions been right towards my friends, but all that shit dead when this trip over. For now though, this trip about us...

"Who you telling you miss and you love?" Dave asked scaring the hell out of me.

"Nobody David, creepy ass."

"Yeah we not doing that."

"Yae, that's it."

"Mhmm."

"How was your meeting?" I asked showing him my phone.

"It was good. Some shit feel off, but I don't want to stress it."

"Off? Like we being put in harms way?"

"Like they trying to get over on me. Do not worry baby. Daddy got this." He said rubbing on my body.

I placed my head on his chest. Shit so relaxing. After partying and fucking. Not to mention being a mommy. Alone time is needed.

"Milan you going to sleep?"

"Take a nap with me."

"Let me shower. Actually come get in with me."

Before I could protest he picked me up and carried me in there.

"Davidddddd!"

"Shush. I haven't seen my woman all day. So if I want you to shower with me you gon' get your butt in the shower." He expressed before dropping me on the counter. I kept quiet, because he been a cold asshole toward me. Acting cautiously. So hearing this warms me up.

I watched him take his clothes off and a pair of lips were on his neck. I ain't gone flip, but I want him to tell me. I can tell he tired and worn out. I took my clothes off and stood there.

"Mamas come on."

"Okay...." I said getting in the tub with him. A shower turned into a fucking bath.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"If you say so. I'm here if you want to talk."

"I know papa."

"Let me tell you about my wild crazy ass day mama."

"What happened?"

"So my connect wanted to do this meeting. I agree, because more money and I want us to be straight before I leave the streets. So, I get there and we talking making agreements. Half that shit wasn't important, so I started thinking about you. I got rock hard from imagining that pretty ass face, those plump lips with that smart ass mouth, that fat homegrown ass, the way my name sound like butter coming from you——" I interrupted him, because he was getting worked up rubbing on my body, whispering in my ear, and a hard member poking me.

"David! You getting off track."

"My bad mamas, but this nigga fixed his jacked up ass mouth to say I must marry his daughter. Then the hoe gon' come in and sit on my lap kissing my neck. I was so mad. I got so soft from that bull shit. I had pushed her off and told him this business not an arrangement. He told me something like I'm going to regret this. Empty threats."

"... Was she prettier than me?"

"Milan really?"

I nodded my head. After doing him the way I have. I feel like I got him, but someone better could snatch him up.

"Baby stop. We here having a nice time. I'm yours." This nigga avoiding my question.

"But was she prettier than me?"

"No baby, nobody can top you or cut close to topping you." Satisfied with his answer, I washed my body then added some bath body oil to my skin. I grabbed the towel, and scrubbed Dave's neck until it was red.

"Baby you being rough chill."

"You got cooties though."

"Whatever, I ain't got shit but gimme some love girl."

"Hmmm no."

"What you mean no?"

"N-O"

"I'll remember that when you want some loving."

I let out a laugh before getting out the tub. I found one of Dave's shirt and put it on the bed. I put on my vanilla lotion and deodorant. My hair was messy and natural, but Dave prefer it. I put his shirt then laid down.

Dave took another 15 minutes before walking out

"You so pretty."

"Thank you handsome."

He put some boxers on and laid on top of me.

"I wanna go to Dubai." I said out the blue.

"When we get married we can go anywhere you want."

"I'll hold you to that. Can't wait to start planning."

"Can't wait to have 10 kids."

"Slow your roll mister."

We laughed together. I kissed his forehead then his lips.

"Now you wanna love on me." He commented before kissing me multiple times. He laid his head on my chest. I rubbed his head until he fell asleep and I was right behind him.

Author's Note

Heyyy.....

Lmao I'm sorry. College kicked my ass but ya girl passed with all A's.

Im looking for a jobby job now.

More to come and I am editing previous chapters.