Chapter 7

Read At Your OWN RISK ! Mature Content.

May 12th

I just stared at Dave. I guess I took too long to give him an answer, because he tried to walk away. I quickly pulled him to me kissing him again. Maybe it's the Henny... Maybe the pink whitney but tonight I'm living with no regrets. Like Dave tell me I deserve this.

I snapped back into reality when I realized he ripped my lingerie piece. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. He kissed me passionately while rubbing on my body. He made his way to my nipples leaving his mark all over them. He made his way down and I closed my legs.

"Milan open your fucking legs." Dave growled lowly.

He made my cat purrrr, but I still shook my head.

"Bet then." He pried my legs open and smacked my thigh causing me to whimper.

He went to work. He didn't try to take it slow or nothing he went straight for the kill. I felt him licking all the right spots causing me to moan out in pleasure.

"This motherfucking pretty as hell then it's soaking wet. Can't wait to know how it feel." David spoke against my clit while eating.

He added a finger and started to hit me with that combo. I was a moaning mess I know everyone heard me in the house. Just as I was about to cum he stopped.

"Why you st-" before I could finish my sentence he slid in. Let me tell you! I got one body and this nigga definitely knocked something out of place. Then he wanna fold me up like a pretzel. Long dick bitch.

Dave was not taking it easy on a bitch, but that pain be pleasure!

"Get on all fours."

I wasted no time putting that deep ass arch in my back with my ass to the sky. Dave slid in letting out a moan and I patted myself on the back.

"Throw that shit back mamas."

I did as he said, but not long after he took over grabbing my hair and choking me. That rough shit I likes!

"Faster Dave."

"What's my name?"

"David."

"Try that shit again." He slid out slowly before ramming it back in.

"Daddy I'm about to cum." I purred.

"Let it out mamas." Dave whispered in my ear before rubbing my pearl while still pumping in and out of me.

All you could hear was my moans as I hit my peak and creamed all over Dave's dick. The whole house up now if they weren't before. Dave didn't stop though.

"Hop on top babygirl." He said kissing my back.

He slid out and laid back closing his eyes. I grabbed his dick and kissed the tip.

"Milan what you d-" I slowly started sucking as he groaned. What Rasheeda say? Put it on him make him wanna marry meh! I took my time sucking him and began to speed up. I was licking his balls and sucking at the same. Yeah I was bout to die on that dick but YOLO.

"Milan move I'm bout to nut." That ain't stop me though I just sped up. He shot his kids in my mouth and I Swallowed before sliding down on top. He just stared at me in amazement.

I started to ride that dick like a stolen car. That was until he took control and I swear I could feel him moving my insides around. Dick mad big, but I ain't no bitch. He pulled me down so I could kiss him.