Chapter 42

December 20th

I sat in my office paying the bills for the upcoming year. Milan was god knows where. My twins were napping.

Today is the day we go meet up with Shooter and Jalissa. Yay? Yipeeee!

"BABE!" I heard Milan yell before popping in my office naked.

I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

"You ready?"

"Yes mamas. I got the twins ready then put them down for a nap."

"Thank you babe. What you doing?"

"Paying bills. You thought about a joint bank account yet?"

"Hmm not yet..."

"Stop beating around the bush and let your man in."

"So many what if's. I like to shop, what if I spend too much? What if you lock the account? What if-"

"Mamas shut that shit up. I know you like shopping. We grown I'll never lock an account. Stop stressing girl. I'm marrying you so sharing everything with you is no issue." I explained looking at her.

"... fine Sincere. Alice our wedding planner wanted to meet today too."

"Sophia!"

"I'm sorry it's last minute, my pregnancy brain forgot! I looked at my planning book and saw it."

"So Shooter and Jalissa then wedding planning?"

"Yes daddy."

"Mmmcht okay. Go get dressed." I said before she walked out. I just watched admiring her body. Pretty face, nice physique, calm personality, bad bitch mentality, and she's a boss. So many other things, a nigga just in love.

I responded back to some emails before checking to see if the kids I mentored at my center needed anything for the holidays. I know shit can be tough. They sent their lists in and I printed out a copy of each one. Oops I guess Milan going to Target with me to buy these kids some gifts as well as the shit off they list!

"I'm ready." She said smiling.

"Goofy ass. My kids still sleep?"

"Yes they are."

"Grab their bag and I'll grab them. Meet you outside mamas." I said kissing her.

I went to the twins only to see these motherfuckers wide awoke.

"Mommy said y'all were sleep. This don't look sleep to me."

"Da!" Sapphire yelled while grinning and slobbering. She crawled to me and pulled herself up using my shirt. That shit makes a nigga want to cry.

"Hey juicy mamas! Let's change your diapers so we can go okay?" I spoke picking her up kissing her cubby cheeks.

"Mama?" Sincere said looking around.

"We going to her son." I said changing their diapers quickly. We headed to the truck while Sapphire left wet ass kisses on my cheek and Sincere laid on my shoulder looking for his mama. These kids man. I put them in their carseats strapping them in before getting in myself.

"Hi mommy babies. How was your naps?" Milan asked smiling at them.

"MAMA!!" Sin screamed while clapping. Sapphire just smiled showing her few teeth that came in.

I listened to them interact while driving to our destination. Fucking ChuckECheese, Milan said I won't act up here because of the kids which is true.