Chapter 14

November 6th

I unpacked my last box trying to hurry up, so I wouldn't have to hear Dave's mouth. I moved in yesterday and just started to unpack. I found out Dave moved and was shook. He living nice, he got so much shit in this house and it's so ducked off. I hung my last few clothes up. Dave room is better, but soon I'll be in his room too.

"Milan!"

"Im coming!"

I wobbled down the long ass stairs. Shit gone be the death of me. I met Dave downstairs while he laughed.

"Took you long enough."

"Well get an elevator."

"Milan it is one."

I just stood there flabbergasted because how!!!! I followed him to his hellcat, and thanked him for opening the door.

"Are you hungry baby?"

"We not going to have time stop."

"I was talking to my baby, not you. I don't give a damn about being late my child ain't ate. But you want Wendy's?"

"Damn excuse me, but yeah."

He drove to Wendy's with one hand rubbing my belly. I'm craving some chilli cheese fries with extra cheese, but I'll get that later. Might sneak in his bed tonight too. I miss my man, and I been trying to prove to him I'm serious.

"Let me get baconator with extra mayo and a 4 piece nugget with ranch and sriracha. Also a large water."

His trifling ass could've got me a sprite or something. It's cool, the doctor's office got a vending machine. He handed me my food. I said a quick prayer and went in! Food so fye!

"Damn girl you finished already?"

"Yes it was so good."

"Well sit still we'll be there shortly."

I got on my phone to avoid the weird silence. He barely spoke to me yesterday. I'm curious to see how this will go; since we forced to be home together due to covid. We pulled up to the doctor's and I got out not waiting for Dave.

"Sign me in!" I waddled to the bathroom to pee while tossing my mask on. This baby all on my bladder! I handled my business and walked out to see Dave waiting. I got me a Sprite and sipped on it. I made my way back and I sat by him.

"Are you nervous?"

"Slick ass. Hell yes, I'm seeing my seed for the first time. Daddy can't wait to see how big you are." He said rubbing my belly.

"Milan Issacs?" A nurse called out.

We went to the back and the nurse took my blood pressure, weight, and temperature. After that was done we were waiting for my doctor. I was quiet in the room and it bothers me personally. A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. Dr. Proctor came in with his chocolate fine ass smiling hard.

"Hello Beautiful!" He said greeting me.

"Hi Doc." I said smiling softly.

"You must be the father, it's nice to finally meet you. I'm Dr. Proctor." Doc said with his hand out.

"Dave." My childish babydaddy answered not even shaking his hand.

"Okay well! Let's look at this beautiful baby growing in you. Let's lift your shirt up and prepare yourself for the gel it's cold." He said helping me lift up my shirt. Soon as the wand touched my stomach. I heard my baby's beautiful heartbeat so strong. I cry everytime and this time was no difference. I looked over to see Dave shedding tears too.