Chapter 19

December 3rd

I looked to my left seeing Dave still sleeping. I checked the time, 7:06am.

Less than an hour to get ready. I crawled out of bed and started getting ready. After my shower and hygiene routine, I settled on a long sleeve black turtleneck dress. I did light nude makeup and let my body wave bundles flow. I threw on my gucci shades with my black red bottoms. Dave is going to kill me when he finds out. I grabbed his phone cutting some notifications off. I kissed his nose before heading out.

I snuck out trying to keep the clacking of the heels at a minimum. I grabbed my keys and got in driving to my location. I was about 15 minutes late, but he'll survive. I got out meeting him.

"Mrs. East?"

"That's me. Nice to meet you."

"Likewise. Are you sure about this?"

"I'm the wife right?"

"Yes ma'am, but your husband—"

"No buts where the paper work?"

"Right this way."

I walked in and sat down going over paperwork. I made sure to sign and read over everything which took about 2 hours. Due to me being a bossy boss woman who needed shit done the RIGHT way.

"Thank you Mrs. East!"

"Thank you, you got 2 weeks. I need the best." With that being said I walked out hopping in the car. I checked the time seeing it was a little after 10 meaning Dave was about to wake up and spazz. Oh well.

I drove to my next destination and pulled in.

"Is it here?"

"Yes ma'am. Are you sure?"

"Do it look like I'm playing? Awl okay! I need it delivered the night before. On time!"

After making myself clear and paying big ass money, I finally made my way home to my man. So I can cook him something. I pulled up in the driveway checking my phone that was on do not disturb to see maybe 100 messages and missed called. I got out and walked in the door. By time I closed it, I was pushed up against the wall and his hand was around my neck. He was in some gray sweats with a white tee.

"Where you been?"

"Handling business."

"Milan! Don't start playing. Where were you?"

"Baby."

"Don't baby me! Explain. I wake up to see my wife out of bed and makeup still out. Then shoe boxes on the floor."

"I'm sorry papa."

"Where were you? You in a full outfit with makeup. Looking too sexy then you went out during the corona shit. With heels on, I wonder who gon' be crying later because they feet hurt." He ranted tightening his grip on my neck. I wanted to laugh, but that'll piss him off more. I wanted to moan, because he was turning me on. I just looked up at him through my lashes.

"Daddy."

"Stop Milan."

"You trust me?"

"... Yes babygirl."

"So stop acting like I just went out and creeped on you. I said I was handling business." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Why you cut your location off though? Why you couldn't wake me up at least?" He asked pulling me closer by my neck.

"Trust me daddy. It must've been legit business, because I liked being up under you 24/7. I'm not doing nothing bad. I promise."