Marissa&Bully Pt. 1

August 30th

"MARISSA!" Bully yelled walking into my room.

"What boy?"

"You spoke to yo girl?"

"Naw shorty been m.i.a lately it's the ending of August, and last I spoke to her was maybe July 27th."

"Damn man... They really going out sad."

"Agreed."

"Enough about them, what's up with me and you?"

"Bully I don't know about all that."

"So you gone play me like your girl did my brother?"

"Boy please they ain't got shit to do with us! We GROWN just like them. We all make choices that sometimes turn out to be mistakes."

"So don't make the mistake of not allowing me to be your nigga."

"Deshawn Markel Brewster FINE! I'll give you this one chance man."

"Good I made reservations for us tonight be ready at 7." With that being said he kissed my lips passionately and left.

Little do he know I ain't going NO WHERE with this whack ass covid bullshit. The city on lockdown anyways because motherfuckers like him won't stay in the house. Do it look like I'm going to risk the chance of catching that nasty ass virus for a little date? No baby! Reservations for where? The hospital? Ain't shit else opened anyways.

I cut on my lil kim play list and started cleaning up. I miss my thick bae she dead ass fell off the face of the Earth. Yeah I heard what happened and she was foul. But she forever gone be my other half I can't judge a grown ass woman who ain't never judged me.

I grew up in and out of foster homes. I ain't never really had love, but I knew I had to be something in life. My moms was a fucking crack head and my pops was the one who was providing the shit. My life was just all kinds of bent. I ain't never been in love, but I'm honestly opened to all types of experiences. Hope that I fall in love and it hurts so bad. And the only way you can know is that I gave it all I had. And I hope that I don't suffer, but take the pain. I just want to live. Literally! I want to hurt and cry and laugh and fucking be able step back and smile at every memory made. Growing up running from homes and making a way for myself wasn't my ideal situation, but it shaped me into who I am. Bully never once judged me since we been chilling from day 1.

I can see why my bitch was so mixed up about Dave. Him and his brother are almost too good to be true. But the difference is I'm willing to take the risk and jump into the deep end. I'm READY to risk it all. I checked the time seeing it was already 6pm; Bully left at 3:45pm. I got so wrapped up in cleaning and remodeling I lost track of time. I hopped into the shower washing my body and face. I can't lie I like cold showers it wakes me up. I know I'm weird as hell. I got out to see Bully at the door shaking his head he went and sat on the couch while I threw some makeup on along with my lotion and perfume. I decided on a black 2 piece with my Ugg slides.

"We ain't going no where Bully."

"So why you get dolled up?"

"I don't want to look anyway around you duhh!"

"Okay Rissa."

"Cancel your little reservations we'll do them when this virus leaves."

I walked back into the bathroom to put my things up. I turned around to see Bully pulling my makeup wipes out. He walked up to me slowly grabbing my face.

"What you doing?"

Instead of responding he wiped my makeup off. I tried to fight against him; but we ended up on the floor with him sitting on my stomach.