Shooter&Jalissa Pt 1

November 12th

"Babe!"

....

"Babe!"

.....

"BABY!"

......

"Tremaine Smith! If I CALL YOU AGAIN I WILL FIND YOU AND KICK YOUR ASS!"

"Damn Jalissa what's wrong?" I asked running out the bathroom with my boxers around my ankles still.

"Have you seen Bianca's pacifier?"

"Girl you called me while I was shitting and smoking my blunt for this?"

"Jalissa it's on the nightstand! This why I ignored your ass."

"Whatever baby, I love you too!"

I went back to the bathroom to finish my business, not long before that I heard gospel music. I already knew what that meant. Melodies from Heaven started playing loud, before Jalissa started singing her heart out.

Clean up day.... Most people think Lissa got bad intentions. She a preacher's kid that I turned out. She was such a good girl. The girls loved me and fucked with her because of that. But she had to learn that shit with any hood nigga that's wanted. I fucked up a few times, but decided this where I want to be. Young and married with a little family.

I met her at church one Sunday I went with Dave and his people when we was younger. I saw young Jalissa sitting on the first row with her stiff ass swoop to the side. I was maybe 16 and she was 14. Now a nigga 26 while she 24. I taught her how to fight and how to fuck. Can't nobody say they had what's mine. She solid. Not just towards me, but the guys too! When we would do dumb shit, she would open the window for not just me. BUT me, Dave, and Bully was let in. Crazy ass shit now she been my wife for 6 years. I married her as soon as she turned 18 and graduated by then I had learned my lesson.

"Baby come help me put up thanksgiving decorations."

"I'm coming queen!"

I got up and went to the living room to hear my princess squealing at that cocomelon bullshit. Worst show ever, then if you cut it off she cries.

"What's up babe?" I asked walking up to her caressing her ass as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I need you to clean up the living room and get the yard done."

"Ummm it's fall, it's thanksgiving. The leaves add to the theme."

"You just trying to get out of yard work, but fine."

"We should invite the gang over for couples night or something."

"Good I think I got a friend for Dave."

"Calm down babe, you getting to excited. Him and Milan trying to work shit out. You would know if you didn't get out of line; and get removed from their group chat."

"Who side do you be on?"

"I'm forever riding for you. But wrong is wrong and right is right. Worry about YOUR man not anyone else's man."

"But Dave is like my brother-"

"But nothing I understand the history. He saved you from a fucked up situation. Then Bully took it from there. But stop chasing they females away every-time they RELATIONSHIP got issues."

"I understand babe."

"Good. Now let's clean queen."

As I was cleaning I drifted back to that day. Jalissa befriended a hoe that wanted me undercover. She took my baby to a hype ass party, drugged Jalissa, then went live while some niggas was about to have they way with her. I was put away doing some time for "attempt" murder. So once someone showed Dave and Bully they shut the whole party down. That's when I knew these hoes ain't what's up. They'll fuck you over real quick so it's best to stick with the original one. Jalissa stays under me because she feel safe. Which she'll always be protected long as it breath in my body.

I finished cleaning the living room forgetting my little chocolate drop was in here. She so quiet and such a daddy's girl.

"Hey daddy baby

"Hey daddy baby. My Beautiful chocolate princess. Daddy gone kill a LOT of boys, because his baby can't date. NEVER."

She just smiled real hard showing me her little gums while kicking her little feet. I let Jalissa boss me around some more with these ugly ass decorations before I sat on the couch grabbing my baby girl. We need a motherfucking nap. Jalissa was making some loaded baked potato casserole with some little sub sandwiches on Hawaiian bread. Shit be so fye.

"Here babe, give me her I got her bottle." Lissa said.

"I got this, you relax. I can feed her and me."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

With that being said she straightened up the kitchen before she fed herself. I had ate while feeding babygirl then changed her diaper. I went into our bedroom laying B on my chest burping her. Before I knew it Jalissa was cuddled up under me too and we all were out like a light.

Author's Note
Hey lovesss

A nice light chapter

I am on the road moving from Memphis to Atlanta. I'm praying for new opportunities. .

Vote , Share , Comment, Add to libraries.