Chapter 4

April 20th

I smirked to myself thinking what to reply back.

Me: it take two weeks mama?
-sent 5:42

Unknown: Boy be grateful because I could've hit someone else up.
-sent 5:43

Me: You got a mouth on you but let me take you out.
-sent 5:43

Unknown: When?
-sent 5:44

Me: Tonight be ready at 8 dress comfortable 😏Drop ya addy.
-sent 5:45

She texted me her address 5 minutes later. With that last message being sent I hopped up quickly. I looked through my closet not pleased with shit. Guess the signature look would have to do consisting of: a white polo t-shirt, some jeans, and my forces. I started the shower up, I'm the type that like that hot demon water. When you have so many stressful days it's relaxing. I got in and handled my business; and got out maybe 30 minutes later.

I lotioned myself up in some baby lotion, because that shit smells good. Then I got dressed and sprayed my Sauvage cologne on. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair before throwing my chains on. I rolled me up a wood and took my time smoking and chilling, because I had almost 45 minutes left. I took a quick picture and posted it on Instagram.

💬 : 450,000+ ❤️: 750,000+OnlyEast: You Can See The Hunger In My Eyes, You Know Imma EAT🦍😳

OnlyEast: You Can See The Hunger In My Eyes, You Know Imma EAT🦍😳 .
       MillieMills: Babydaddyyyyyyy🥵
       🔁 OnlyEast: @MillieMills fuck                      up off my shi.
        TheRealBull: Where u heading bro?
         🔁 AimWidShooter: bitchh goin      somwea without us @TheRealBull

I got off the app and finished the rest of my blunt. When I was done, I checked the time seeing it's 7:40. I went downstairs and grabbed my keys to my all black SRT Hellcat. I cruised to her spot bumping some R&B. A nigga don't always want to listen to that bump music with these mumble rappers. I just be needing a break from it. I pulled up at her spot at 7:59 and shot her a quick text.

She came out looking like a meal. Not no happy meal for no little ass boy, but a fucking 5 star meal for a real MAN. She looked a little nervous but that's okay, I'll open her up. (😏). I got out opening the door for her.

"Thank you." She said getting in.

"No problem. Wassup ma."

"Hey. I hope I'm not under dressed."

I just looked at her and chuckled. "You see what I got on? We look alike."

"Where are we going anyways?"

"Just sit back and enjoy the ride."

We drove for about 30 minutes until we pulled up to our destination. I looked over and saw her eyes light up.