Chapter 17

November 28th

"Do I look fat?"

"That ass do mamas."

"Baby I'm serious!"

Dave just smirked at me while I struggled to take the damn dress off. He walked up behind me kissing my ear softly.

"You pregnant not fat."

"Okay."

"Get dressed now."

"I just want to lay up and cuddle!"

"Baby you don't want to go to this baby shower for YOU?"

"Not really, I'll prefer to go shopping with you."

"We'll shop after we see what everyone got the baby."

I huffed in response. I end up agreeing to Bully and Yae hype asses to throw this last minute baby shower where we'll reveal the gender to our families. Meanwhile the baby room isn't even set up. I didn't even go shopping for this baby shower I simply been ordering clothes nonstop like my protective hubby is going to let me out. I threw on my white jumpsuit and flat ironed my hair. My makeup was still fresh from my appointment early. Thanksgiving was Thursday and it's Saturday. Dave and I agreed to just stay at home and watch movies. Which is my favorite. I cooked him a small thanksgiving meal and we loved on each other all day. I'm happy we been trying to improve our love life and us as individuals.

"You ready daddy's babies, because daddy hungr- damn mamas you looking sexy."

"Thank you papa."

He leaned down capturing my lips. I melted in his arms, but that was interrupted when I felt a weird ass movement.

"Damn mamas you ain't have to hit me."

"Dave the baby just kicked I think!"

"You serious? Daddy baby want some attention too?"

When he said that he put his hand on my belly which caused a lot more movements. My eyes instantly watered. I had to fan my eyes to prevent the water works, which failed. Dave looked at me with watering eyes and just kissed me.

"Our baby healthy and happy." He said kissing my forehead.

"Let's head out papa."

He grabbed my bag for me and help me down the stairs into his white Corvette. We got in the car speeding to the location. When we got there it was about 20 cars. If y'all know how black folk do it then you know bout five people or more piled into that one car to save gas. I don't blame them hell. We walked in hand in hand and soon as everyone noticed us Yae ran up to me dragging me away. Dave quickly kissed my lips before walking to the guys.

"Finally! Y'all a full 35 minutes away!" Rissa yelling kissing all over my face and belly.

"Exactly this hoe gone be late to her funeral too!" Yae said rubbing my belly.

"Akikiki y'all hoes so funny. Actually we felt the baby kick, which made us have a moment." I explained sitting down taking in the baby shower. It was a little tacky but I knew why.