Chapter 45

February 13th

The twins birthday was a crazy ass success. Milan wanted to run everything being controlling as fuck. She is currently 8 months and nobody knows. I can't wait until this baby comes. Milan been a tad bit toooo clingy these past few weeks. It's okay because I understand...

"Babyyyy! I'm homeeeeee!" Milan said walking into my man cave smiling. She had on a pair on leggings and a sweatshirt.

"Hey mamas. How was the nail shop?"

"Good! I fell asleep while getting my pedicure." She said showing me her white toes.

"Pretty mamas, I see you got short nails too."

"Yesssss! I accidentally cut myself with my sharp long ones so I'm good on them." She said sitting on me.

"The twins out?"

"Yes, I feel like they got a better life than us hell." I answered cutting my game off.

"Seriously. Always going out and shit."

"Y'all ate?"

"Mhm." She mumbled.

"Lying ass. I'll ask again-"

"No we didn't. I wanted to eat together."

"Mmmcht. What you want?"

"Pizza."

"Milan no! My baby gone be a pizza soon. That's all you eat." I said laughing while rubbing her ass.

"Finee! Chicken? Noooo pasta. Yessss!"

"Mmmcht. What about something like Japanese?"

"No because I can't eat sushi. I'll eat Mexican though."

"That's fine mamas. Go get ready." I mumbled kissing her shoulder before she got up. Once she was upstairs I began calling around making sure my plans were good. After I was done I saw Milan sitting on the closet floor crying.

"Mamas what's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

"Milan why you crying?"

"My feet swollen and I can't fit my heels I want to wear." She said crying harder.

I made shit worse by laughing at her but I could not help it.

"I'm sorry mamas, but you know you carrying a baby. It don't show in the belly, but you have all the symptoms. Stop crying and get dressed. Matter of fact go do your hair and makeup. I'll find you an outfit." I said wiping her tears.

"Okay." She said getting up going to her vanity. Spoiled ass. I went to hop in the shower and handle my business. I found Milan a cute appropriate outfit before getting dressed.