Chapter 35

October 31st

It's currently my-our birthday, and I am starting to realize I been with Dave too long... I am ready to murder him. He's finally out the game, and bringing in clean money. My business is doing phenomenal.

I still don't fuck with Shooter nor his hoe, Dave made up with Shooter though. Meechi and my ex are officially dead and never coming back. Life been going pretty great, except me getting a little chunky. My stomach has a slight pouch and my face a little swole, Dave loves it though.

"Mamas."

"Yes babe?"

"I'm hungry..."

"Go downstairs and make yourself something."

"Fuck that. You pack yo shit for this trip?"

"Yes David."

"You pack mine?"

"Mhm, what you want to eat?"

"Anything ma."

I went downstairs, and made him a bowl of cereal just so I can eat some too. Plus it's still morning time, he gone eat. I walked back up to see his face light up, then turn into a mug. I sat right on top of him cheesing.

"Milan..."

"Hmm?"

"What we gon' do with cereal?"

"Eat! Fruity pebbles yummmmm."

He looked at me slowly eating the cereal, then held the spoon up to my mouth. I gladly accepted it moaning in the process. I just been craving fruity pebbles, pizza, and tropical fruits. It makes my belly dance.

"I'm about to go wash my face papa. Can you take the bowl downstairs, and bring me some fresh watermelon and pineapples?"

"I gotchu mamas." He said getting up kissing me.

I got up quickly grabbing the camera. We got us a YouTube channel that's been going crazy since I did that labor prank/ mini Christmas vlog. I set a camera up in the room before speaking to it.

"What's Brewsters, I'm back with a prank. Team Milan for the win! The twins are with my parents since Dave and I birthday today. Dave is currently downstairs preparing me some fruit. I told him I have to wash my face. In actuality I'm doing the hickey prank on him. I so esciteddddd! I'll be recording the processing of putting it on from my phone I'll be back!"

I rushed out running into the bathroom grabbing everything. I washed my makeup off my face first. Last night I came in then showered, and I crashed without washing my face. I put the makeup on my neck adding purple to give me the full effect. I made sure to set the make up to be sure it stays on. I cheesed geeked as fuck, scared too. I walked back in the bedroom making sure the camera was good, before laying down scrolling on my phone. 5 minutes passed before Dave came upstairs with my fruit.

"Thank you Papa!" I said grabbing the bowl.

"You're welcome mamas." He said before laying on me. Me being smart I put the hickey on the side lays on.

P. O. V Switch

I was laying in the crook of Milan's neck when something caught my attention. I blink a few times before frowning.

"Sophia...."

"Hmm?"

"Don't use no innocent ass voice. What the fuck on your neck?"

"What are you talking about babe?"

"This shit here!" I touched her neck causing her to jump back.

"I-IIT'S NOTHING." She yelled stuttering.

"I swear I'm about to knock your short ass out. I ain't left no hickey on your body in a minute. I make direct contact with your lips and the other set of lips.... Sophia that's why you ain't want no more hickies so whomever won't see them?" I yelled hovering over her.

"No Papa." She said jumping standing up on the bed.

"You pregnant and moving like this. Maneeeee I told yo ass the business. I don't fucking care. I'll lock you in this bedroom. Do NOT fucking play with me. Who the nigga!"

"I'm not pregnant. As far as the hickey, You did this baby. I swear."

Respect flew out the window. I snatch Milan so hard off the bed by her shirt I saw the color leave her face.

"Yo stupid ass gon' sit in my face and lie? You serious right now?" I asked looking dead at her.

"Move, I'm about to pack my shit up. The dick don't hit right no more whack ass nigga." She said snatching away from me.

"The fuck..." I mumbled to myself frowning.

I laid on the bed scrolling through my phone. She want to go. Good LUCK! Security about to be deep in this bitch.

"Ayee fam send security over here. I need maximum security too. Let them know if her dumbass try to leave then shoot her ass in the leg and chain her ass up." I spoke in all seriousness hanging up. I try not to let crazy Dave out, but she got the right oneeeee.

"Security can stay where they at dumass nigga." She yelled bring out suitcases.

"You pregnant with my baby the fuck wrong with you!"

"I ain't pregnant! I had twins I KNOW WHEN I'M PREGNANT! Mad another nigga fucked me crybaby ass!" She yelled laughing.

"I bet I get the last laugh." I said walking towards her.

"WAIT CHILL! YOU ON THAT CRAZY SHIT. I KNOW THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES. IT'S A PRANK."

"It ain't no prank brah. Where you want this bullet?" I asked about to pull out my gun.

She jumped on me wrapping her legs around me kissing my lips repeatedly.

"Milan move. You been kissing another nigga fuck off of me. Going ass."

"It's makeup Papa." She ran around showing me the camera, then took a wipe showing me the red and purple rub off.

I sat down on the bed blowing out a breath.

"Ahhhhhhh I got him good! I almost died for y'all." She said twerking in the camera.

"Naw sit down. You did more than enough. We about to fuck, I'll know if someone been in my shit." I said pulling her in my lap.

"I'm sorry Papa."

"Mhm." I said while she kissed me.

I laid back trying to cool off. Then we got a party tonight. She was still dancing showing she got some Meg knees.

"I'm taking a nap." I said.

"Say team Milan..."

"No."

"I'll give you some head."

"Team Milan."

"Periodt. Bye family. We'll see y'all tonight! We going live soon. Be sure to comment more ideas too!"

Author's Note

Sowwy y'all. I woke up with bruises under both eyes and I can barely keep them open. I also started my cycle days ago. I'm going through hell. 😩.

Leave some questions below for them to answer on live.

Prank ideas.

Milan pregnant or nahh?