Chapter 50

June 10th

My fiancé decided he wants to show up at home.... 9 days later, at midnight.

"Where have you been?"

"Out."

"Where?"

"OUT."

"Out is not no damn 9 days!"

"Why you do it?"

"Do wha-"

"Don't fucking play stupid! Why you ain't let me think he was mine! In my mind I thought he was mine. Now I got to unloved this baby. Now I got to forget him. I was willing to lose you just to be a father to that fucking boy!" Dave said breaking down. 

"Shhh baby. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you, I just knew. And it was best you knew. I'm so sorry." I said holding him.

After he calmed down he talked to me. "I was at a hotel. You can check the card. You can smell my dick too. Where the kids at?"

"Sleep."

"They mine right?"

I felt offended by that question. Just because you got bamboozled don't mean try my kids.

"I'm sorry mamas. I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"Come on. You smell like Hennessy and you wearing the same shit from 9 days ago." I said going to run him a bath. I put the led lights on red and lit a candle for him. I added a stress reliever aroma therapy bubble bath. Once he stripped out of his dirty clothes I went to put them in the washer immediately.

I went back in the bathroom and sat down on the toilet.

"Have you eaten?"

"... no."

"David!"

"I know I'm just hurt and stuck in my head."

"Okay I'll be back." I said kissing his forehead. I went downstairs to fix him a meal. It took me around 45 minutes to make him something. I headed upstairs to see my baby up.

"Delilah why you up baby." I said picking her up kissing her cheeks. I walked into our room and realized Dave was still in the bathroom.

"Food on the dresser

"Food on the dresser." I said.

He realized Delilah was in my arms and tried rushing his bath.