Chapter 31

June 20th

I been nice to Dave for too long. Whenever he pop off on me I get soft as hell. I'll still beat that nigga ass.

I played with his nipple as I laid on his chest. I know he hate being bothered, but so. I called my babies earlier, and maybeeee I should've brought them. I miss them so much! Their fun cute personalities. I'll be home soon though.

I aligned my lips, nose, and forehead with Dave's and laid like that. It's fun fucking with him. Breathing his air and shit, like gimme someee.

"Milan get your clingy ass off me."

"Wake up then."

"What time is it?"

"9:43 am."

"Wake me up at 12. Too fucking early. We on vacation."

"Fine catch up with me later." I said getting up going into the bathroom... That was until I was something run across the bathroom.

"OH FUCK NO! DAVID!!!" I screamed jumping in the bed.

"What?" He jumped up quick.

"The bathroom, someone in there."

"What the fuck you mean?"

"SOME IN THE FUCKING BATHROOM!"

He grabbed his gun and went in the bathroom. "Milan a whole fucking person hard to miss. What the fuck you on? You wanted me up this baby mamas?"

"Dave, on the wall by your head!"

"Oh shit! What the fuck!"

"This not gon' work. David why you jumping. Kill it!"

"Hell no."

"David! What we gon' do?"

"I'm about to leave, ain't no way." He said putting his shorts on.

"Leave then you not getting none of fat ma nor head for a month."

"You lying."

"Try me."

"Lil nigga you gots to go." He said grabbing a container then catching the lizard. He knew what was best for him.

"I bet you close the door next time."

"I bet you fin' choke on a long pole." He said standing there. He got me fucked up. We got 3 more days here, I'm about to go exploring. Eat some fruits, dance, and enjoy life. He can get some later.

I picked our outfits out for the day, something that'll keep us cool. I got ready while Dave pouted like a kid. I just know he better be ready by 11:15, or he's getting left.

We were dressed in our comfortable shorts and t-shirts. I sprayed some off on us, because who about to get ate up? We headed out grabbing a quick breakfast then to our destination.