Chapter 21

December 31st

Dave ass been missing since he left that note. It was cute or whatever, but not no more. He leaving me on read and shit. I ain't fucking with it. So today Yae picking me up playing daddy.

I slid into my red boy uggs and left them untied. I made sure my leggings were pulled up secured pooh as well as my shirt. All black with a red flannel. Periodt Pooh! He texted me saying he outside, so I ran out there.

"My baby having a baby! I missed you bitch! Nuhuh what you wearing go put a coat on!" Yae yelled out the window.

I rolled my eyes heading back in. I grabbed one of Dave's hoodies that was out and went back outside.

"Better bitch?" I asked putting my seatbelt on.

"Thank you ho!"

"How you been Yae! I missed you so much honestly."

"Good baby! This new man treating me so good!"

"I love to see it and hear it!"

"What about you miss mamas? I see this fucking ring! Oh my gawd it's blinding me."

"Shut your dramatic ass up! But shit been good. I know I been stressing Dave out with my mood swings and he kind of disappeared."

"What you mean? Nuhuh where the trap at!" He asked doing a U-Turn.

"YAE! Damn."

"Put the fucking address in."

I didn't even argue with him. He put some trap music on throwing up gun signs, while driving fast as shit. Reason we use to be in shit is because he thought he was bulletproof.

We pulled up to the trap 45 minutes later and I was speechless. It was ashes everywhere.

"What the hell..." I said jumping out. I was walking around to make sure nothing was left behind.

"Baby!" Yae yelled out holding some in his hand.

I wobbled to him and took the balled up paper reading it.

You left me for her... Gave her a baby and threw her in a house! That's supposed to be mine, so i guess I'll take what's yours. A fucking ring? Warning bitch! Your first love.

I scrunched my face up instantly. This bitch fucking with my man like this?

"We might need to ride by the barbershop."

I nodded my head hopping in the car. I called my mommy and gran. They crazy asses put Dave mama and Grandma East on the phone too. I told them everything.

"Wea' this ho be at? Im putting my stomping church shoes on." GranGran said.

"Hol up because I'm coming too, bitch got me fucked up! Where imma find some good weed from for free!" Grandma East yelled.

"Ain't nobody going NO WHERE!" His mama said.

"That's right Milan go home! You pregnant baby. Yae, son don't make me beat y'all asses go home." My mama said.

Me and Yae looked at each other smirking. "Okay love you!" We yelled to everyone on the phone, before I hung up.

We pulled up to the shop and got out.  I felt my heart fucking shatter. Everything my baby put his hard earned money in is ruined. The glasses are fucking shattered which I'm unsure how. Everything literally cut into pieces no repairing or nothing.

"Yae find this bitch."

"Fuck that I know where she stay... We violating today."

I nodded my head getting in the car. My leg started bouncing up and down. I can't wait to lay hands on the hoe. She hit home now. Next I must find my husband. It's a fucking need.