Chapter 1

April 5th

I got a texted at one in the afternoon.

GranGran🤍🙄: Milan! Can you run to the store and grab a couple of groceries for Sunday dinner tomorrow.
-sent 1:02

My sweet crazy granny texted me. I got up slowly and hooked my music up to my speaker playing my slow jams. I then proceeded to get in the shower. I rushed my shower, so I could get my granny what she needs. But I made sure to wash my body thoroughly. I got out the shower and walked over to the mirror. I brushed my teeth and wiped the fog away from the mirror.

Let me introduce myself right quick. I am Milan Sophia Issacs. I am 20 and will be 21 on Halloween. I am from Chicago but moved to New York for my granny. I am currently in college to be an RN and I must say it's HARD, but by the grace of god it's my last month. I have a bestfriend named Yae; he is my soulmate. I don't kick it nor fake the funk. Relationships not my cup of tea due to the past you'll find out more later. I am black with a hint of everything and I love to throw down in the kitchen. I currently work in the club as a bartender you basically get tips for smiling at motherfuckas who are telling you their life stories you don't care about.

I decided on a pair of jeans with a crop top. I grabbed my phone, purse, and keys then headed out my 2 bedroom condo. I drove to the store and sat in the car to upload a picture to my Instagram.

💬: 200,000 ❤️: 500,0002TruSophia: Bad Bitch Bad Attitude 😘        YaeGotHands: YESSSSS BEST          SO FINE !          GrannIssacs: Ooooo Baby look at you in them jeans! Looking like me back in the day!

2TruSophia: Bad Bitch Bad Attitude 😘
YaeGotHands: YESSSSS BEST SO FINE !
GrannIssacs: Ooooo Baby look at you in them jeans! Looking like me back in the day!

I laughed at my granny comment. Can y'all believe this woman is 60 and she got just as many followers as me if not more. Not to mention she look like she could be 40! That's that black don't crack baby. Yae ass showed her ass how to work Instagram once now she don't know how to act.

I jumped out my car and walked in getting a basket. I was tossing items in the basket grabbing snacks for myself as well. I stopped at the chicken trying to see which one looks best. (Am I the only one that examines the chicken in the pack to see which looks better?) While I was picking up a pack I felt something hit my basket. I looked up to see a tall figure walking by mumbling, "Watch where you going bitch."

"I got yo bitch nigga." I said before walking away to go check out. I loaded the groceries in the trunk busting a sweat. Why did gran ask me and not Yae? I was about to open my door when that same tall figure appeared.

"What was all that mouth back there?" He said, must I add his voice was so raspy and deep. Then I got a view of his face and he was so sexy. Beard a little patchy but miracle drops might help that.

"Boy bye go get some fucking miracle drops before I drop yo ass right here." I said getting in my car. I quickly pulled off leaving him stuck. The fuck he thought this was?

I pulled up to my granny house to see Yae was parked in the driveway. I grabbed the groceries and walked in.

"Damn Yae you here more than me! What's up with that bitch!" I said putting the groceries on the counter.

"Hoe you know grangran my homie!" He said laughing.

"Keep cussing like I won't beat y'all asses." Gran said scaring the hell out of us.

Me and Yae just looked at each other and laughed.

"You work tonight?" Yae asked me.

"Yes Boo, at 8!"

"Okay I'll be at your house at 7:30"

Yae is my whole heart. He comes to work with me every night to make sure I'm okay. I don't think it's been a time he left me hanging. Back in the day we use to stomp bitches and niggas out. He use to be my next door neighbor and eventually became my Bestfriend. It's a Bestie love story!

"Bye Granny, I'll see you tomorrow!Stop smoking all that weed too."

"Girl Yaeshawn bought it for me! Don't be mad we smoking on some gas!"

"PERIODT GRAN!" Yae yelled.

I laughed walking to my car checking the time... 3:54 pm... I guess I'll go home and take a nap before getting ready for my crazy ass night.

Author's Note

Bare with me love bugs ! The beginning is always a little rocky! Vote & Comment ! Let me know something.