Chapter 3

—————————————————————
{Setting: Near ??? Hotel, Seoul}
{Date: 01|04|2015}
—————————————————————

—————————————————————{Setting: Near ??? Hotel, Seoul}{Date: 01|04|2015}—————————————————————

• • [Jae Hwa's POV] • •
—————————————————————

    Drip. Drip. Drip
That was all I heard while I was sitting in the car. I watch as buildings past by, my eyes wandering around. While I was admiring the new environment, I felt eyes staring at me.

Knowing that only Ahjussi was there, I faced him. He opened his mouth and asked me, "How are you feeling right now?" I reply with, "I'm fine."

He gave me a look, I nod knowing what he meant. He wanted to know how I was feeling about the new place. He couldn't read as my face was devoid of emotion.

Although my face was blank, deep inside, I'm almost exploding with excitement. It was my first time in years seeing real buildings and other people. It was quite overwhelming to be honest.

"Alright then, we're near the hotel we're going to stay in. So prepare. I know your tired." Ahjussi informed me. I wanted to deny, but he was correct. The jet lag was getting to me.

So I just nodded my head, following his words.

• • TIME SKIP • •
—————————————————————
{Date: 02|04|2015}
—————————————————————

I groaned as small sun rays hit my eyes the moment I tried to open them. My hotel room's was dark due to me closing them last night. I wonder what time is it. I check the clock beside me,

9:45 AM

Huh, I guess I was really tired last night to wake up later than my usual timing. While I sat there spacing out, a man in suit was rushing towards my room.

*BLAG*

I got shook when my door suddenly flew open. I took a glance at the culprit, only to find Ahjussi standing there like an idiot. I guess he couldn't see me by the way he was searching the room.

I can't blame him. The room was dark to the point your almost blinded.

• • [Third Person POV] • •
—————————————————————

As the elder frantically searched the room, he stopped as he suddenly felt chills run down his spine. He gulped as he felt his throat dry up.

Suddenly feeling scared of the dark room, he switched on the lights. Turning around to find himself almost pissing his pants. He clutched his shirt, acting as if he almost had a heart attack.

Facing him, was his very intimidating looking goddaughter. Staring at him with piercing dagger eyes. He silently prayed for his life.

"Ah- Jae Hwa dear! Your awake. I was actually looking for you!" He exclaimed, his voice pitching higher than ever. "Ahjussi.." Jae Hwa said, eerily calm. That scared the life out of the man.

"Mianhe! I was here to bring you to my company." He squeaked, apologizing to the younger. She sighed but nonetheless nodded at him.

———————————————————————————————————————————————
(There, you guys got to see one of the characteristics of Bae Jae Hwa.)
- Sincerely Author-nim 👌