Chapter 15

—————————————————————
{Setting: Twice dorm, Seoul}
{Date: 15|04|2019}
—————————————————————
[Third Person POV]
—————————————————————

Whisperings outside a room were heard. It was the Twice members, except the youngest. Who was the center of the topic at the moment? The girls were wondering where she had been yesterday.

Plus, Tzuyu had been waiting all day for her. "Where was she yesterday?" Nayeon asked the others, who shrugged. "Unnie PDnim informed that her schedules were packed yesterday," Mina told quietly, making her members silent.

"If she was very busy yesterday, then let's leave her to rest everyone." Jihyo declared with authority. Her members scattered across the dorm silently. Doing random stuff to ease their boredom.

Suddenly, everyone heard a gasp. They looked for the source, to find Dahyun's eyes wide open, and jaw dropped. They sent her a confused look. The latter shakily pointed at her phone. "Have you guys checked your phones yet?"

That question sent everyone to immediately check their phones. Curious about what Dahyun was making a fuss about. Once they opened their phones, everyone gasped at what they saw. They immediately look at Tzuyu to see her frozen.

Her eyes wide, breathing was shaky. They all went to comfort her instantly. After a while of comforting, tears started to fall from her eyes. They all knew she was the most sensitive among them. So seeing her cry, made the members angry.

Tzuyu's lips trembled, "W-what? She's already dating s-someone?" She asked shakily, her eyes then scanned the girl her crush has been with. She sucked in a shaky breath, "S-someone who looks like m-me? What does this girl have that I don't?" She questioned angrily.

Jungyeon patted her head, "Shh chewy. It's gonna be alright. We didn't know about this." Nayeon nodded, rubbing her dongsaeng's back. "She's a fool not to notice you," Chaeyoung said, trying to comfort her.

Jihyo stood up, having enough of seeing her dongsaeng cry. She stomped towards the maknae's room. Not caring if the latter woke up. She then banged the door of the youngest.

"YAH! BAE JAE HWA! GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE!" She screamed, going to bang the door again. When the door opened, a sleepy girl rubbing her eyes. "Unnie? What's wro-" she was cut off by Jihyo pulling her arm.

"Ow! Ow! Unnie! That hurts!" Jae Hwa shouted in pain, "Well, Tzuyu is hurting more than you! So get over it!" The elder said, her words hurting the younger.

Once they were in the living room, Jae Hwa was shot harsh glares from her unnies. Her eyes dropped down, not wanting to see the anger and disappointment. She wanted to lock herself in her room.

"You're dating someone. Even the company confirmed it! Bae Jae Hwa! Do you know what you've done?!" Jihyo shouted, making the younger flinch. None of her unnies had ever shouted at her before. She just nodded, afraid to open her mouth.

"So you do. Did you know how Tzuyu felt?! How we felt about our youngest dating someone we don't know?!" Jungyeon shouted next, she can't stand seeing her members sad. Many of them were clouded by their anger.

"I didn't know you were so insensitive. I can't believe we have a maknae like you." Nayeon said disappointment could be heard in her tone. Jae Hwa clenched her shaking hands.