Chapter 22

—————————————————————
{Setting: Blockberry Creative, Seoul}
{Date: 05|06|2020}
—————————————————————
[Bae Jae Hwa's POV]
—————————————————————

I walked into Blockberry's Building, holding a few plastic bags filled with food.

Yeah, you read it right. I'm inside the company of my 'ex-girlfriend'. But I wasn't here to visit her.

The staff around bowed at me, making me bow back politely. I strutted my way to LOONA's practice room.

Reaching the door, I knocked. I giggled a little, hearing their usual chaotic noises.

The door opened to reveal Haseul unnie. She gasped seeing me since I haven't visited them for 2 months.

"Jae Hwa-ssi! It's nice to see you again!" She squealed, causing the others to look in our direction.

They also gasped in surprise, except for a little kitty 🐈. I guess she hasn't moved on from the 'breakup'.

"Dongsaengie! My baby! I've missed you!" Heejin unnie pounced at me. Literally.

I chuckled, "I missed you too Heekie unnie." I smile seeing her reaction.

"What brings you here bro?" I glance at Hyejoo unnie.

Cheekily smiling, I raised my hands showing the plastics of food. Making ALL of them excited.

After showing their gratitude to me, I felt a tight grip on my hand pulling me outside.

I turned to see Hyunjin unnie. She was quite the whole time. Looking at the others, I see them signaling me to talk with her.

I sighed, knowing what's going to happen. We stopped outside the practice room. She turned to me with a frown.

I raised my eyebrow at her, "Why did you do it? Tell me." She says. I sighed again.

"I see no use in continuing it." And she erupted.

"You can't be serious! If you felt that way, then at least tell me!" She yelled, yanking her hair. Her face was red, for a second I thought I saw a fume coming out of her ears.

I stare at her with blank eyes. "Well, I'm sorry that we weren't on the best of terms at that moment."

She glared harder, "You could've just informed me. But no. You didn't call. You didn't text. Nothing." She pushed me.

I glared at her a bit, "What's done is done. This isn't up for debate." And she slapped me. Ouch.

She chuckles sadly, her eyes turning soft. I looked at her confusingly. The heck.

"It's her, isn't it?" Her voice cracked. Even though it was almost inaudible, I still heard it.

She hugged me tightly, confusing me even more.

"You did it because of Tzuyu sunbaenim right? You love her, don't you?" She spoke sadly, hugging me tighter.

I sent her a pitying glance, returning her hug.

I felt her smile, "It's a good thing I didn't develop my feelings for you deeper."

I pat her head. "It's ok Hyunjin unnie."

And after all the sad stuff, we went back inside to find that Hyejoo unnie was about to eat some bread I bought.

I stifled a laugh, seeing Hyunjin unnie lounge at my bro so intensely. Tbh, they make a cute couple.

I stood up, "Well unnie's, I'm going to head out now. I'll see you guys till next time." I smile at them.

Closing the door, I heard a chorus of 'byes'.

I breathed out once I walked out of the building. It's been a long day. I can't wait to get home to my big baby.

———————————————————————————————————————————————
(This chapter is about the relationship between our main character and LOONA Hyunjin.)
- Sincerely Author-nim ❤️