Chapter 26

—————————————————————
{Settings: JYP's office, JYP entertainment, Seoul}
{Date: 21|20|2020}
—————————————————————
[Third Person POV]
—————————————————————

Silence. That was all the girls can hear. With a little nervous breathi-
Never mind, aside from that, you could feel the thick tension in the room.

The girls, especially Tzuyu was sweating bullets. They're scared of what might happen.

Their minds were forming scenarios in their heads. The silence wasn't helping with it either.

"Ouch!"

The girls snapped their heads towards Jae Hwa, confused as to why she let out a yelp. You see, Tzuyu pinched her on the thighs.

For not taking this seriously. How did she know she's not taking it seriously? Well for starters, she caught the latter chilling on her chair.

She glared at the younger, making the latter sigh. Who was she to complain against her baby?

Tzuyu smirked victoriously, seeing her girlfriend behave. While the others were flabbergasted.

How did Yoda manage to tame the wolf-cat so easily?

The moment was cut off once the door opened, revealing JYP. His facial expression says it all.

He sat down staring straight at Tzuyu. She gulped, they had a staring contest. Until he asked her one simple question.

"Are you REALLY in a relationship with Jae Hwa?"

She struggled to find an answer. Jae noticed, so she gently held her hand.

"Yes ahjussi. We're in a relationship together." She spoke, firmly.

The girls were shocked at how their maknae informally addressed their CEO.

Instead of reprimanding her, he shook his head. "I want to hear it from her."

Tzuyu gulped, she took in a deep breath and stuttered, "Y-yes sir."

He raised his head, the others watched nervously at his actions.

JYP jumped up, holding his wallet. He smiles when the girls look at him in confusion.

Aside from his goddaughter of course. She was rolling her eyes at his dramatic antics.

"Well? What are you girls waiting for? Let's celebrate!" He laughs seeing his goddaughter dragging the confused Tzuyu out.

———————————————————————————————————————————————
(Sorry for late update, I was busy.)
- Sincerely Author ❤️