Chapter 16

—————————————————————
{Setting: Twice Dorm, Seoul}
{16|04|2019}
—————————————————————
[Third Person POV]
—————————————————————

The next morning, the dorm was almost everyone was back to normal. Fooling around, having fun. "Breakfast is ready guys!" Mina announced, her members rushing to the table.

It was alright until someone sat down next to Mina. The dorm suddenly became quiet. The reason for their silence was a certain member. They were ignoring her, their mood ruined.

Mina sent a pitying glance towards her dongsaeng. The younger didn't deserve this.

After a few bites, Jae Hwa put her chopsticks down and pushed her plate. Confusing her members, she barely touched her food. The youngest sighed standing up, "I'm full."

Then, she just walked away. Everyone except Mina started talking again. Ignoring what the youngest had done. Mina sighed, feeling sad for the latter.

An hour later, everyone was in the living room hanging out. When they heard footsteps coming, they ignored them. But what caught their attention, was the clothes the youngest wore.

It looked like she was going outside. Mina looked at her, bewildered. "I'm going out to meet Hyunjin unnie. Don't look for me." was all she said.

All their eyes followed her disappearing figure, trailing like a hawk. Especially the second youngest. She was hurt watching the one she loves meet up with someone else. Everyone's silent, not knowing what to say.

"You know..." Mina started, breaking the silence. Her members looked at her. "You guys are being too harsh on her." They all sent her flabbergasted looks. Mina sighed.

"I mean, you've said mean words to her yesterday. You're leaving her out, making her feel like an outsider. All because of what?" Mina asked sternly, "Just because she chose someone else instead of Tzuyu?" She questioned. Causing her members to look down.

She rolled her eyes, "What a load of bull, I mean, I know you guys are worried that it might affect the group's image. But so what? PDnim accepted it, the fans accepted it. There's nothing to worry about. It's just you guys who can't accept it!"

Some of them opened their mouth to say something, but Mina beat them to it. "I know she's still young, but it's her life! She can love whoever she wants to love. It's her decision to make. Not ours."

Mina breathed, "Just because I'm defending her, doesn't mean I don't care about Tzuyu too. It's just, you guys are reacting ridiculously to it. And besides," Mina sent them a sad smile.

"Didn't we promise her, we'll be by her side no matter what?"

With that, she left to her room, giving her members time to think of their actions. Mina doesn't know how long Jae Hwa will be able to endure this treatment. She just hopes their members figure out what's happening soon. She doesn't know how long they can keep this lie up.

She just hopes it isn't too long.

———————————————————————————————————————————————
(Sorry for the wait and the short chapter. I've been having writers block. It SHOULDNT EVEN EXIST. Sorry again.)
- Sincerely Author-nim❤️