Chapter 18

(STREAM ALCOHOL FREE OR ELSE! JK😅 but seriously.)

—————————————————————
{Setting: Twice's dorm, Seoul}
{Date: 21|01|2020}
—————————————————————
[Third Person POV]
—————————————————————

When Jae Hwa reached home, it was already 10:14. Past curfew. She sighed, hoping everyone's asleep. She doesn't have the energy to face them at the moment.

She sneakily opened the door, turning around to close it silently. Too exhausted to even realize that there was someone standing behind her. When locking the door, she froze. Feeling chills run down her spine.

She hesitantly turned around, only to cover her eyes from a horrifying scene. Nayeon twerking-

('Wait- CUT!' Author-nim yelled, causing everyone to groan.
'Nayeon-ssi this isn't part of the script!' Author-nim said, the latter rolled her eyes annoyingly. Making Author-nim huff. 'Anyways.. ACTION!'.)

She hesitantly turned around, finding two dark orbs staring daggers at her. She gulped seeing her Mina unnie in front of her. She shut her eyes tight, Jisoos Christ! Someone save me! 😱😰😭

"Soo... where have you've been huh?" Mina asked very sweetly, making the younger sweat bullets.

The other people who were watching from their hiding spots looked at them in awe. Amazed by how great their bond is.

Jae Hwa opened her mouth, stammering on her words, "I- um- I was just- uh- around Seoul.. yeah just roaming around! Heh- heh..." The others aside from Mina were shocked, this being their first time seeing their youngest loose her cool.

Mina raised her eyebrow, "Oh?"

Everyone noticed how the younger yet taller seems to be shrinking. It's amazing how far their height gap was, but Mina's aura at the moment seems to tame the younger.

"Y- yeah..." Jae Hwa nodded nervously, fumbling with her words.

Mina then raised her hand, signaling the others to come out. The younger was confused by her action, but when she saw her members coming out one by one, her face became weary.

Once the others were out, Mina lifted her other arm that was holding a remote to the TV. "Then can you explain this?" The screen lit, showing the same video that the members saw.

When Jae Hwa saw it, the members watched as her eyes started shaking. Plus she unconsciously started rubbing the ring around her index finger on her right hand.

(A/N- If y'all didn't know, Jae Hwa owns a ring. One that has a story behind it.)

"Wh- where did you get that?" She stammered, making Mina hold her hand. Making her to relax a bit.

"My Aunt, she's your therapist." Mina said.

Jae Hwa's eyes widened, Tell me it's a dream. Please tell me this is a dream! "So tell explain this, why didn't you tell me? Or anyone?" Mina said, she had a look of expectancy.

The latter gulped again, feeling everyone's eyes bearing into her skull, waiting for an explanation. GodJihyo what did Ahjussi get me into?!

———————————————————————————————————————————————
(Here's the 18th chap guys.)
- Sincerely Author-nim ❤️