Chapter 6

—————————————————————
{Setting: Practice room in JYP building, Seoul}
{Date: 03|04|2015}
—————————————————————
• • [Third Person POV] • •
—————————————————————

The atmosphere grew thick as the girls waited for Jae Hwa's response. Everyone was quiet, curious about the mysterious girl.

As for Jae Hwa, she was just blankly staring at Nayeon's hand. Nayeon awkwardly took her hand back and was about to go when, "Sorry, I'm not really good with people." Startling the poor girl.

"R- really?" Nayeon stuttered, she thought that the younger would leave her hanging. Jae Hwa nodded at her, standing up as well. She followed the elder to the other side of the room.

The other girls quietly chattered among themselves, as they watch them coming.

• • [Jiwon's POV] • •
—————————————————————

I widen my eyes once I see her coming closer to us. I then notice her height, didn't Pd-nim say that she's on the younger side? I unknowingly blurted, "Woah~ she's so tall!"

Everyone looked at me, causing me to burn in embarrassment. Some of the girls chuckled, making me avoid eye contact with all of them.

"I'm not that tall. Just average I think." The new girl said, making me stand up and look at her face to face. "Average? Your as tall as Jungyeon unnie! And your like what? Same age as Dahyun and I?" I exclaimed, getting a bit worked up.

She looked at me with a confused face. "Wait. How old are you?" I ask her, as I didn't know her age yet. Jae Hwa-sii opened her mouth and answered my question with another question. "How old are you girls first."

I furrowed my eyebrows and pouted at her for not answering my question, "I'm 17, born on 1998. Same with Dahyun and  Minyoung unnie." She nodded and looked at the others, waiting for them to tell their age too.

Sana unnie went first, "I'm 18 turning 19 soon, along with Momo unnie and Jungyeon unnie."

Then Jihyo unnie, "I'm 18, born in 1997 with Mina."

"I was born in 2001 along with Chaeryoung, so I'm 14 but she's still 13." Somi said.

"I'm a '00 liner with Chaeyeon unnie,  but I haven't turned yet this year." Eunsah pouted.

Chaeyoung went next- gosh, why are there a lot of chae's here?? "I'm a '99 liner with Tzuyu, but our birthdays didn't pass yet."

"And I'm the youngest! Born in 2002, May 30. Your turn unnie." Our youngest exclaimed, turning to our oldest.

What she said next made us sweat drop, "The most beautiful woman on earth is born in 2000!" Nayeon unnie just... lied. We made disgusted faces at her.

The maknae's were complaining about why she's lying and all. "Unnie, it's not good to lie to someone." Jihyo unnie finally scolded her, having enough of the noise.

Nayeon unnie glared at them and said, "Fine, I'm a '95 liner. Happy?" She gritted her teeth. "How bout you Jae Hwa-sii?" We turned our attention to the new girl, once we heard Tzuyu ask her that.

Jae Hwa blankly looked at us as she said, "I'm the youngest then." That got us confused, "What do you mean youngest? When were you born?" Natty questioned, confused.

She sighed, "I'm a '02 liner, born in December 30." Woah... she's so tall too. We all snapped out of our thoughts when we heard Somi cackling out loud.

"Wah jinja! Nayeon unnie, your a grandma now!" We all laughed so hard when we heard that. Nayeon unnie had an irritated look on her face.

But she muttered, "Jinja? That kid is so young." I think Jae Hwa was confused so she asked, "Grandma?" It made us laugh harder, even Nayeon unnie cracked a smile.

——————————————————————–—————————————————————————
(Sorry I didn't update the other day.)
- Sincerely Author-nim❤️