Chapter 18

Zeldas POV:

Now I was being hit. My whole body, against something. I didn't feel anything. I was numb. My ears pounded as my vision became clearer, and a figure could be made out in front of me.

"Zelda? It's Midna, come on. You know me."

Midna..

Yes, I remembered Midna. Her slender frame was much clearer now, and I could make out the elaborate markings in her skin. The wind became quieter. The storm had died down, if only briefly. My head continued to pound, but I was glad to finally have some peace and quiet. My eyes found hers.

"Midna."

"Yes, yes, it's me. Zelda, do you know where you are?"

"No. What's happening to me?"

I had my wits about me now, but my head..

"You're being possessed by dark magic. You were attacked, Link saved you but.."

My eyes widened as I remembered the hero clad in green. I suddenly felt a wave of panic and worry rush through my veins.

"Where is he? I need to see him, I nee-"

"Zelda, calm down."

I sat back against the wall and pinched my temples between my fingers, willing the terrible headache to leave my body. 

"Link went to find the creature that did this to you."

"But he'll be in such danger.." I argued, rubbing my temples then.

"He knows what he's doing. He'll be fine, I assure you."