Chapter 8

A/N: Sorry again for slow updates, I finally have some free time! Thanks for reading x

It sat at the edge of the room, on a large throne. Though I couldnt see it's face, I sensed that it was grinning at me, and I didn't like it. 

"I can't decide wether I prefer you when you co-operate or when you struggle.." It chuckled. I stared at it from across the room, a long red carpet separating me from it. "I've been mulling over it, you know."

"Okay." I responded blankly.

"Not one for conversation, I see."

"Not with you, no." 

"Lets get right to it then." It laughed, suddenly rising out of the throne and towards the ceiling of the room. I noticed a small staff in its hand as it pointed it at me and flicked its wrist. As he did so, I was flung across the red carpet, slamming straight into the back of the throne. I slumped to the floor with a groan.

"Sit down, you stupid girl!"

I decided to just do what it said. What hope did I have of getting out of this? My arms felt limp and weak as I struggled to pull myself up onto the seat of the throne, but I managed eventually.

"Good girl." It slammed me back against the stone again, and my vision went black around the edges. I then felt myself rising out of the seat, much like they had when I first entered this room. I heard the ring of its laughter, an echo in my mind. I was slammed against the statues behind the throne now. It counted:

"One.."

And again. My vision went black.

"Two.."

I didn't even feel it the last time.

"Three!"

It held me against the statues now, and pain coursed through my body like never before. I heard myself screaming, but I didn't feel in control of my body at all. I fought against it, and managed to open my eyes again.

Through my blurred vision I could see droplets of light leaving my body, and dark droplets of what I assumed was magic were being pushed into my body. The force was so powerful that my body shook against the cold stone of the elaborate statues behind me. The laughter still rang in my ears. I held my hand up to my face, and my triforce was fading, parts of it looked like they were disintegrating. I squeezed my eyes shut and hoped for the end.