Harry Potter- Cut The Shit*

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

You age 4, Draco age 4

1984

As per usual Draco was being a meany.

"Cut it out Draco, let me play with my dolls" you shrieked, your long blond hair falling into your tearing eyes. The lights started to flicker through the house.

"Nay nay, I got your dolls," he says in a shrill voice.

At once your mother picked Draco's small body and sat him in her rather uncomfortable stuff leather couch. "Leave your poor sister alone Draco" father said sneeringly.

You were pretty sure Draco hated your guts.

"I can't wait to see what house I'm
In Pansy" you said with hope in your voice.

"I hope that it's Slytherin, mother says she wouldn't love me anymore if I got in anywhere else" Pansy's voice got Lower with each word. You patted her back in an encouraging notion.

A boy next to you scoffed. You turned to see a boy with red hair glaring at you. His freckles moving with his sneer.

Your eyes shifted to the boy next to him. He had round specks and dazzling green eyes.

You could feel your body getting lighter just looking at him. You quickly turned away. You knew who what was. It was Harry Potter. That immortal kid or whatever.

Your parents wanted him to befriend him. But Draco already royally messed that up for himself. Speaking of him, he was somewhere in the crowd. You made sure you kept your distance from him. Most people knew you were twins from the hair, but others in the school had platinum blond hair. So you would be safe.

That is until your name was called to be sorted.

"Y/n Malfoy" the stern voice of McGonagall rang through the hall.

Your heart was at your feet as you walked up the podium. You could hear the red-headed boy whisper to Harry. "Of course she's a Malfoy".

It hurt your heart for people to rope you into your family's reputation.

"Hmm...very confusing..old soul...very brave...GRYFFINDOR" the hat said.

You froze. The hall erupted into murmurs. Draco's heart dropped. As did yours.

"Settle down. Get off the stage dear." The professor said warmly.

On the way to the Gryffindor table, you looked for Draco, only for him to act like you didn't exist. It was fine. You didn't need him...

You sat down next to a bushy-haired girl with big doe eyes.

"Hello I'm Hermione Granger, what's your name," she asked excitedly. Eyes full of wonder.

"Didn't you just see me up on the podium." her smile faltered and you said "it's Y/n Malfoy, but I'm nothing like my brother."

"Oh, alright then" Hermione beamed "want to be friends?" You smiled and nodded shaking her hand.